Rudi in Edinburgh!

hunnybunny

Seen and chatted to tonight having a meal in Edinburgh! Back at Southampton fro Hertha Berlin but contract doesn't end until next year - unless he is released of course and is a free agent ..............

Cardiac Rucksack
Seen and chatted to tonight having a meal in Edinburgh! Back at Southampton fro Hertha Berlin but contract doesn't end until next year - unless he is released of course and is a free agent ..............

Still couldnt get him until Jan, you have to be releasedduring the window to be able to sign outwith it.

Rudi to do a Deek01?

Totally unrelated comment to the thread, but I love your Wallace avatar!

Bl00dy Kurskis!

Father Tiresias

What did he have to eat??

He's still going out with his bird from Porty. She's immense. Got her a boob job two xmas' ago. Jammy git.

The Marooney Meister
He's still going out with his bird from Porty. She's immense. Got her a boob job two xmas' ago. Jammy git.

TMI :rolleyes:

jack D and coke

She's from Musselburgh and aye she's tasty.

Rudi to do a Deek01?

What get a haircut like a skunk, get himself banned from every club in Edinburgh for being a drunken arse, then sign for the stinkin hobos - nah, surely not!

Bit of an obvious question but did you ask him if he would ever consider coming back to Hearts?

If I ever seen him I'd be on my knee's.

Bit of an obvious question but did you ask him if he would ever consider coming back to Hearts?

I seen Rudi in Prague Airport about a year back, he must have been on the same flight. Still had that maroon and white wrist band on

Reckon there's plenty maroon tinted glasses on this thread.

He was a great player for half a season. Not only that, but he was also an average at best player for half a season.

John Colquhoun is a legend. John Robertson is a legend. Willie Bauld is a legend. Bobby Walker is a legend.

Rudi Skacel is most definitely not a legend.

He was a great player for half a season. Not only that, but he was also an average at best player for half a season.

John Colquhoun is a legend. John Robertson is a legend. Willie Bauld is a legend. Bobby Walker is a legend.

Have to agree with that.

Seen and chatted to tonight having a meal in Edinburgh!

Would I be right in thinking he pretty much ignored what was on the table and spent his time gesturing and playing up to the other diners? :rolleyes:

Would I be right in thinking he pretty much ignored what was on the table and spent his time gesturing and playing up to the other diners? :rolleyes:

HAHA probably did. legend for a half a season tho

jambo in iraq
HAHA probably did. legend for a half a season tho

seem to remember a certain cup final goal + penalty as well!

Surprised you remember Rudi after all the champagne and reposada tequila you scoffed when you gatecrashed my pre cup final party. :o

Last time I asked Him if he would come back he said "not while Vlad was still at hearts". That was last year around christmas time.

Regardless how he played for the second half of the season, he would STILL improve our midfield and our team morale. I'd take him back in a heartbeat ;)

The man who took over Southampton is worse than Vlad Rudi said .

Couldnt help but snigger :)

Agreed.

I was beginning to think that I was the only person less than happy with Rudi's motivation and application after Burley left.

O.K. he was unhappy with the goings on in the background, but then , so was Paul Hartley, and he continued to give his all for the team and the fans.

Rudi did score in the cup final, but he had the ability to tear the likes of Gretna apart, but seemed disinclined to do so.

I'm not questioning his ability. I just think he let us down.

A fully motivated Skacel would be a great asset, but would he be so.

Maybe Csaba could get the best out of him.

I'd give Southampton any one of our players for Rudi back.

Well, can I assume you only saw the first 10 matches, the Semi Final and the Final of season 2005-06?

Never bought that one. Apart from the cup final goal, there was this performance in January 06. Scored one, set up two and brought down for the penalty. Not bad for an average player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tKl2FN530Q&feature=related

Wouldn't swap him for Driver. Driver might not be capable of what Rudi done the first 8 games he played but Driver provides something every game he plays.

Would love to see Rudi back at Tynecastle, can you imagine the buzz/lift it would give us and the kind of feel good factor that would run through the club

He had the ability to turn a game in a heartbeat, could lift the crowd if the game was just dragging along (some may call it playing to the crowd but it worked and helped the atmosphere) and he had the swagger of a player that knew he was better than his opponent

I'd take him back in a heartbeat - unfortunately I can't see it happening though

RUDI SKACEL IS A *****IN GOAL MACHINE

rudi must stay
Never bought that one. Apart from the cup final goal, there was this performance in January 06. Scored one, set up two and brought down for the penalty. Not bad for an average player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tKl2FN530Q&feature=related

well said. He also had a brilliant game against Dunfermline at East end Park, where he also scored

RUDI SKACEL IS A LEG

(1/2 a season legend)

:):):):):):):):):):)

Spot on..he couldnt wait to jog on after we won the cup!

Well, can I assume you only saw the first 10 matches, the Semi Final and the Final of season 2005-06?

No, I was at the majority of matches that season.

He has more ability than any player in our squad right now. Even him playing at 75% is better than 90% of our squad.

rudi must stay
Spot on..he couldnt wait to jog on after we won the cup!

hardly mate. He seemed very disappointed to be leaving us but he knew that things were going to get worse and to be honest they have

hardly mate. He seemed very disappointed to be leaving us but he knew that things were going to get worse and to be honest they have

So Rudi Skacel is not only a deserter he can read into the future...amazing:cool:

He's gone like many other vastly overrated players who have passed through the ranks...deal with it!

championsleaguefan

John Colquhoun John Robertson Willie Bauld Legends yes but Rudi is also as he was part of the team that split the Old Firm He Scored a pen in cup final and lifted the Cup. Hows he not a legend.

FFS what is a Legend if Rudi is not get a grip just because he left and never finished his playing days at tynie.

Honestly some people dont deserve to support Hearts

John Colquhoun John Robertson Willie Bauld Legends yes but Rudi is also as he was part of the team that split the Old Firm He Scored a pen in cup final and lifted the Cup. Hows he not a legend.

FFS what is a Legend if Rudi is not get a grip just because he left and never finished his playing days at tynie.

Honestly some people dont deserve to support Hearts

He was a one season or should I say half season wonder who couldnt get away from the club quick enough..the sentimental legend mush is embarrassing.

championsleaguefan
He was a one season or should I say half season wonder who couldnt get away from the club quick enough..the sentimental legend mush is embarrassing.

I am 31 years young in my time going to Tynecastle that stretches back to season 1986 The players I class as legends that I have seen are in the 86 team the 98 team and the team off 05/06. 98 team won the first silver I saw lifted by Hearts all players in that team are iconic to me regardless of oh joe blogs only played half a season or what ever you throw at them to taint the service they provided . 86 team took me on the biggest and most dissapointing season ever but every player who pulled on maroon that year was a legend. 05/06 team won a cup got the Champions league spot and piped Rangers to 2 nd a feat not achevied since 86. again the players of 05/06 were legends. All of them.

Rudi is a bit like a tidy ex bird hot but dumped you get over it the boy was class.

To compare Rudi to Robbo etc is a little unfair. Perhaps we could ask what would have happened if JC or Robbo (as a player) had been forced out of the club by a crazy owner. Vlad broke up the Burley team. Not anyone else. That team would have gone on to do very well if they had not been interfered with.

Fans are entitled to their opinions on players. It does not make them bad fans.

He had one of the best individual performances I have ever seen from a Hearts player in that 4-1 game against Hibs (Rix was in charge).

Truely immense.

I am 31 years young in my time going to Tynecastle that stretches back to season 1986 The players I class as legends that I have seen are in the 86 team the 98 team and the team off 05/06. 98 team won the first silver I saw lifted by Hearts all players in that team are iconic to me regardless of oh joe blogs only played half a season or what ever you throw at them to taint the service they provided . 86 team took me on the biggest and most dissapointing season ever but every player who pulled on maroon that year was a legend. 05/06 team won a cup got the Champions league spot and piped Rangers to 2 nd a feat not achevied since 86. again the players of 05/06 were legends. All of them.

Rudi is a bit like a tidy ex bird hot but dumped you get over it the boy was class.

I see your relatively new to Hearts then being a youngster. You dont have to explain '86 to me mate as im the one in the tele shots at Dens boohooing in my lovely mullet and light blue jumper.

The word legend is used to lightly in my eyes im afraid.

P.S. Im 50 years young and saw Hearts in a cup final before you were born:p

Archived