Southwell today

Jamdub

Is this a tip or are you just mentioning the horse because of the name?

Just because of the name, mate. I did get a txt early this morning to back Rum Jungle in the 4.55 @ Goodwood, I backed it on Betfair @ 7/2, but because of the non runners in the race it is now 7/4 on Betfair.

i think i will just fire a couple of quid on it. I did that a few weeks back were i backed a horse called six of hearts. The thing that sold me was it was runner number 9!!! 14/1 shot it was and came in no bother with ?3 on it.

Its defo worth a wee punt

Think i will do Silent hero, ground and draw not on its side but its form is good enough to win this.

BB

Nice win there, this has franked the form of Battle of Hastings in the next at Goodwood. Also worth watching Russian Art who finished well but had the worst draw out in 14.

BB

Nice win there, this has franked the form of Battle of Hastings in the next at Goodwood. Also worth watching Russian Art who finished well but had the worst draw out in 14.

BB

BATTLE OF hASTINGS NOW A NON RUNNER...

Backed Bishopbriggs in the next this morning @ 14/1 on Betfair, nae luck so far on anything else.

I think Alex Ferguson owns this ???

Backed Bishopbriggs in the next this morning @ 14/1 on Betfair, nae luck so far on anything else.

I think Alex Ferguson owns this ???

Just didnae get up on the line. :(

Cheeky tenner on Beaver Patrol in the 3.45 at Goodwood

Beaver Patrol only ever seems to run well @ Epsom, but heh what do I know, I am going for Express Wish which I backed this morning at 16/1.

Beaver Patrol only ever seems to run well @ Epsom, but heh what do I know, I am going for Express Wish which I backed this morning at 16/1.

Great shout m8.

Nice call , thought mines was making all:)

Great shout m8.

Well that's me back in front although the 16/1 that I took this morning has deductions and only paid 10.34/1 on Betfair, still better than the SP.

4.20 Goodwood

Moville to win

to beat

Inquest for the forecast:)

Well done, I had the winner with Hammer for the forecast.

Archived