MAD VALD OUT

Acey

Mad Vald iz rubbish n'that coz ee is n'that an that Lasso guy is a PUPPET. Yeah eeza PUPPET Hear me n'that PUPPET. Vald out n' sum1 else in n'that coz eeza fud who brinksin a PUPPET! Oh yeah. That Laceup guy issa PUPPET!!!

(My brain hurts!!!)

Can I be the first to say that I have absolutely no idea what this rather curious thread is about...?

A.Sergeant (retd)

I suspect we are pre-empting what the usual doom and gloom mongers with their chocolate pitchforks will be saying in due course.

I suspect we are pre-empting what the usual doom and gloom mongers with their chocolate pitchforks will be saying in due course.

Ah ....so much clearer - to gentlemen of a certain age - when translated from txt spk. ;)

Ah ....so much clearer - to gentlemen of a certain age - when translated from txt spk. ;)

Well we unfortunately had to get into character to make it more (ahem) ;)realistic.

Not to forget all the mischevious hob-nobs who appear to be around here en masse this evening... :cool:

Well we unfortunately had to get into character to make it more (ahem) ;)realistic.

Indeed. And this evening's gripping transfer excitment has been a little too much for me, so in keeping with my own character ...time for my medication and ovaltine.

Nite. :o

Not to forget all the hob-nobs who appear to be around here en masse this evening... :cool:

True - they were hilarious though!

Can't recall ever seeing it.

Eldar (mon copain) - I would like to invite you in working with me and the Liquidator is setting up the *first* Short Term Memory Hearts Supporters Club.

Our first event will be loosely based on what ostriches do when they need to forget something.

Our first event will be loosely based on what ostriches do when they need to forget something.

Ah, you're going to go drinking. :biggrin:

WITH VALDS CONTSNAT INTERFERINCE!!!

HE STOPED US FROM SINGING ANYBODY - FACT

THIS WAS HIS LAST CHANCE AND HE FALLED US ALL AND I HAVE NO MORE PACHENSE NOW WE'RE JUST GOING TO LOOOSSE ALL THE TIME.

VALD OOT. END OFF.

WITH VALDS CONTSNAT INTERFERINCE!!!

HE STOPED US FROM SINGING ANYBODY - FACT

THIS WAS HIS LAST CHANCE AND HE FALLED US ALL AND I HAVE NO MORE PACHENSE NOW WE'RE JUST GOING TO LOOOSSE ALL THE TIME.

VALD OOT. END OFF.

Ah to'ally agree! Ah'm gonnae stoap gawn tae the PBS and suppoart ma local teem fae noo oan. Ra famous Glesca Rrrrrangurs! :boak:

Oh! Nearly forgoat!! Mad Vald oot!!

scots civil war

what a **** thread

an embaressment to the integrity of kickback

with the usual self righteous suspects on board

Seymour M Hersh
what a **** thread

:hobofish:

Chad Sexington
what a **** thread

you iz rite. bunch of ostrighes with heed in sand lol. i waz gonnie stiy up late an listen ae the radio when we sign deekboy but VALD lit me doon and ah hud tae go tae bed lol.

what a **** thread

I would say it's just poking a bit of harmless fun at all the doom merchants and hobo infiltrators - maybe it touched a raw nerve! Unless of course you're sneakily joining in with your spelling of embarrassment in which case I apologise for not spotting the irony.

Chad Sexington
I would say it's just poking a bit of harmless fun at all the doom merchants and hobo infiltrators - maybe it touched a raw nerve! Unless of course you're sneakily joining in with your spelling of embarrassment in which case I apologise for not spotting the irony.

:laugh:

Archived