MAD VALD OUT

Acey

why hasnt mad vald signed a billion players we needed reardan because were at the bottom of the league and shabbsters got us playing terrible fitball and weve lost every game so far and we need more playurs and ughrobgfjdgijbgjhgdfogjijbfjbvtnmbnvdthtiojgotjbnrbbn.

:rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
why hasnt mad vald signed a billion players we needed reardan because were at the bottom of the league and shabbsters got us playing terrible fitball and weve lost every game so far and we need more playurs and ughrobgfjdgijbgjhgdfogjijbfjbvtnmbnvdthtiojgotjbnrbbn.

I agree.

Mad Vald out.

Whoever he is.

Hans von Luck

Have you been on the sauce Acey ? :P

Pure s***e likesay. Fud.

MA HA GORGIE RULE :rolleyes:

Have you been on the sauce Acey ? :P

shabbas a puppit i hate cownrse theyve never givin us any good players except miko ches zallyookas velichker and kelloggs why arent we signing more players lets bring back rixy he signed LOADS

:hobofish:

shabbas a puppit i hate cownrse theyve never givin us any good players except miko ches zallyookas velichker and kelloggs why arent we signing more players lets bring back rixy he signed LOADS

wot u talkin about kaunus hav no gud players all dey have is **** like zalklueless and pilobiter, i can see thru u vald!!!!!

wot u talkin about kaunus hav no gud players all dey have is **** like zalklueless and pilobiter, i can see thru u vald!!!!!

Total s***e likesay. Fud.

Rudolf's Mate

I've blinked and lost a year.... Could have sworn I was sat here thinking the same thing last year?! Only difference is this year I've been down the pub in the full knowledge that we are going to get he haw!

Away to bed boys. Somebody give me a bell on the mobile if Berbatov decides to take Vlads offer :eek:

Yep I agree! Mad Vald Out!

With Rearedend we woulduv won the league coz he woulduv scored 3 million goals. Hubz'll win it now likes and we'll be lucky to stay up. Shaking wi rage likes.

who else wants mad vald out were the smart 1s everyone else is just a sheap

HE POMISD US BARBERTOV AND WE HAVNT EVN GOT RAY READDON

I h8 mad Vlud MORE THAN YOU.

FACT

:evilno:

You got my bag of skunk?:greggs_logo:

shabba is a puppit kaunus players trash r here an the hobbos wil overtaik us

Valdas Rominov PROMISED us Reardon - F.A.C.T.

He PROMISED us Champiuns Leeg Footboll - F.A.C.T.

He PROMISED us the Champuns Leeg Titul - F.A.C.T.

He has LIED to us agen and agen and agen - F.A.C.T.

FFS i um rajing, ****ing Ramonov lier, whaurs the 2 wurld cup starz he promized ? he is suposed ti huv aw thus money so y dudnt we sine Barbtov or tat Robieno dude.

Fank **** i dudnae renuw lik u bunch o sheip

Sarcasm is generally cosidered the highest form of wit.:rolleyes:

chester copperpot

My real name's Unoin Jokc, and I wnat to start a proootest ootside tynie and kick some Hats.

Romanov has killed oor club, hope yuo's all jion me in ptuting up a protest.

Gdo blses.

Still one of the Best retorts ever on here.

Absolutely legendary.

YOU WEE BOY, IM GBB.

MA HA.

MA 2 BOYS 9 11 WOULD KICK YOU WANNA MEET :)

chester copperpot
Absolutely legendary.

MA 2 BOYS 9 11 WOULD KICK YOU WANNA MEET :)

HOW ARE YOU, CHEATING SKANKS

Mad Vald out of pbs, err I means hearts grownd fellow Jambbos and Ive followed Hearts for therty years and hud a seeson tihcket for forty of thems

So come on fellow Jammbos lets send back our tickehts and no go any more, much as it breaks my heart but this is the only action left for us likes :sad:

Mad Vald out of pbs, err I means hearts grownd fellow Jambbos and Ive followed Hearts for therty years and hud a seeson tihcket for forty of thems

So come on fellow Jammbos lets send back our tickehts and no go any more, much as it breaks my heart but this is the only action left for us likes :sad:

YAM FUD

Archived