We ARE scoring goals!

Its been a long time baby

Its been a long time baby

I would panic but we seem to be scoring, reading the sunday papers only one team had scored more than us! So glad that wee ***** didnt sign for us, yes hes a good player but dont think he would be for us, his heart wouldnt really be in it.

Fair enough, but I think it's better to not rest on our laurels. Considering how many chances we're missing, we'd score much, much more with a goal-scoring striker.

Clark Griswold
I would panic but we seem to be scoring, reading the sunday papers only one team had scored more than us! So glad that wee ***** didnt sign for us, yes hes a good player but dont think he would be for us, his heart wouldnt really be in it.

Your point is valid in that we are scoring goals, however, we cant rely on our midfield to score in every game, which is basically getting our strikers out of jail.

well we've scored 7 goals in 4 games, missing one pen which could of made it 2 goals per match.

we would still score goals as we do have cover if anyone gets injured but it would still be a blow for us if it happened.

Jambof3tornado
Your point is valid in that we are scoring goals, however, we cant rely on our midfield to score in every game, which is basically getting our strikers out of jail.

Didnt we do exactly that with Hartley and Rudi though?? If we are getting goals who gives a flying duck where they are coming from.

Clark Griswold
Didnt we do exactly that with Hartley and Rudi though?? If we are getting goals who gives a flying duck where they are coming from.

But we had some1 like Roman Bednar and Janny to put away chances as well. Yes Rudi chipped in with near enough a goal a game under Burley, but after GB left, his goalscoring form dropped. We cant afford our midfielders form in the goalscoring dept to drop otherwise, we are depending on Jamie Mole and Nade

portobellojambo1

You are correct, we are scoring goals, but it is also a fact that we are conceding a few.

If I am honest I am not too fussy how many goals we concede, as long as we are scoring more, i.e. if they score 1, we get 2, if they score 7 we get 8, and so on. At the end of the season I am not too fussy about the goals against column, as long as the goals for column is higher and the points gained reflects that. And to ensure we score more than the opposition a decent, regular goalscorer will help a bundle.

Guest jambomickey
You are correct, we are scoring goals, but it is also a fact that we are conceding a few.

If I am honest I am not too fussy how many goals we concede, as long as we are scoring more, i.e. if they score 1, we get 2, if they score 7 we get 8, and so on. At the end of the season I am not too fussy about the goals against column, as long as the goals for column is higher and the points gained reflects that. And to ensure we score more than the opposition a decent, regular goalscorer will help a bundle.

spot on mate! as long as we score one more than the other team that's all that matters

Bar the Airdrie horror show, we are scoring goals as the OP says and that is without Nade playing anymore than 30mins and Tullberg not even kicking a ball yet. And oh yeah, Larry has not scored or created a goal yet.

When I take all that into account and consider the football we are playing I am very happy at the progress we are making now.

Archived