Skacel???

JT Wooks

The Future's Maroon

Who really cares?!!!! (joking)

Not a position we need to fill anyway.

Sure he signed for HB...not 100% on that tho?

Is Skacel still with Southampton or did he sign for Hertha Berlin???

Got injured a few weeks ago playing for Southampton reserves still on crutches i think

Clark Griswold

He did sign for Hetha on loan last season but not sure if hes still there or not.

He wouldnt come back to us anyway - he hates Vlad

Thought he was on the point of signing for Ipswich about two weeks ago?

mirsad_beslija

the legend that is rudi skacel is back at southampton, but he is on crutches and out for a while . but on saying that would love him back here spraying her boots with the water bottle EVERY WEEK. totally entertainer which we lack badly .:)

Maybe one to look into for the January window.

Still looked to have it when he played in Robbie's testimonial, scoring at the Gorgie Road end for the first time. I know testimonials mean nothing, but he would add something to the team, particularly more goals than Driver is capable of.

Maybe one to look into for the January window.

Still looked to have it when he played in Robbie's testimonial, scoring at the Gorgie Road end for the first time. I know testimonials mean nothing, but he would add something to the team, particularly more goals than Driver is capable of.

Never going to happen as long as the mad wan is there

He plays for the reserves.Think the man that took over at Southampton is worse than Vlad and wants rid of the high earners....

Tokyo Drifter

Dunno but the missus is just back from Berlin and she bought me a Hertha Berlin scarf. It's blue and it has "Arne Friedrich No.3" plastered all over it. WTF? It's smart, though at a distance I could be mistaken for a Killie fan.

PS: Arne Friedrich is to Hertha what Elvis used to be to us, if you get my drift.

Archived