An abslolute disgrace if we dont bring in at least 1 striker!!!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

come on Vlad get your finger out, the whole Hearts support can see we need a striker why cant you!!!!

Bring back Pinigol!!!!

come on Vlad get your finger out, the whole Hearts support can see we need a striker why cant you!!!!

Bring back Pinigol!!!!

Why?

Bring back Pinigol!!!!

When has Vlad ever listened to the fans or cared about our opinion??????

i can see where you are coming from...i personally thinks its about time mole makela nade and other pull there fingers out of there arse and find the back of the net!

Boo-Hoo.

Another signing would be nice but why is everyone so upset?

Chill out man, we've had a decent start to the season and we've still got 2 strikers who haven't played yet.

Boo-Hoo.

Chill out man, we've had a decent start to the season and we've still got 2 strikers who haven't played yet.

Who? Tullberg and Clum(!)?

Bring back Pinigol!!!!

Why???

So we can waste more money on that so-called striker?? :conf11:

Guest jambomickey

why would celtic or rangers loan any players to us after the amount of crap romanov has said about them? i personally think it's all been a big publicity stunt

Captain Scarlett

Yeah all is well about them getting there fingers out but i don't think any of the above mentioned are prolific predator strikers, we need a forward who is always a goal threat and will bag us at least 20 each campaign. Agreed?

What would have been an absolute disgrace is if we had signed another Pinilla.

Yip.

Instead we have signed two very good keepers, a striker, an very good multi position internationalist and a utilty midfielder - plus some youngsters.

Why must folk get so blooming gloomy - would they rather have Aberdeen or Hibs squad?

The Future's Maroon

Csaba has said already he would be happy to go until January with what he has....;looks like that is the case.

To call it a disgrace is a ridiculous comment.

Bring back Pinigol!!!!

FFS give it a rest. We still have in my opinion, the 3rd best squad in the SPL. Look at the quality throughout our team.....Berra, Stewart, Kingston, Driver...and the potential of the likes of Jonsson, Nade, Glen. We have more than enough to seal 3rd this season.

So what, Hibs have signed Riordan? Let's see how many goals he manages without Thomson, Brown, O'Connor etc to play alongside. Hibs in goalkeeper, defence and midfield are still absolutely woeful and in my opinion, have two very over-rated players in Riordan and Fletcher up front.

Boo-Hoo.

How many goals have our strikers scored??

Hope to **** Tullberg is fit soon and is at least decent in front of goal,Not like Fat erse Nade!! :mad:

Yip.

Instead we have signed two very good keepers, a striker, an very good multi position internationalist and a utilty midfielder - plus some youngsters.

Why must folk get so blooming gloomy - would they rather have Aberdeen or Hibs squad?

Quality post - glad to see that someone on JKB has their glass half full!!!!

Bring back Pinigol!!!![/QUOTE]

A disgrace??? :o

Malinga the Swinga

What we really neded was a 30 goal a season striker, who doesn't want to play for or have any connection with Rangers and Celtic, preferrably would have been out of contract in the next 6 months, has a proven international track record, wants to play in the SPL and doesn't want too high wages.

Now, can anyone think of someone who meets these criteria, and if so, think again as he doesn't exist.

Hope to **** Tullberg is fit soon and is at least decent in front of goal,Not like Fat erse Nade!! :mad:

We've won 3 out of 4 this season with our only loss coming at Ibrox yet we still have posters using :mad: smileys and calling our transfer window exploits a disgrace. Get a grip. Your embarrassing yourselves.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Some people are like spoiled children. No doubt there'll be someone complaining we aren't outbidding Man City next!

Bring back Pinigol!!!!

Absolute rubbish. We weren't told we'd definitely get a new striker. Of course I'd rather get one that not but I'm not going to get angry about it.

We've signed 5 players and moved on a few who were on high wages and not performing. The key thing for me is that we have a smaller and more managable squad. Hopefully Obua and Tullberg will come good too.

Malinga the Swinga

Funny because when you see Nade, he has lost a load of weight and the manager is happy with the effort he is putting in. Saw him last Wednesday and he looked ok against Airdrie, admittedly for only 30 minutes, but he is trying.

No doubt the majority of people would have complained if we had signed someone as he would have been a 'wage thief' unless he scored in every game he played.

Malinga the Swinga
Some people are like spoiled children. No doubt there'll be someone complaining we aren't outbidding Man City next!

Why aren't we outbidding Man City.

Son Of Anarchy
Quality post - glad to see that someone on JKB has their glass half full!!!!

Exactly. I could understand the doom n gloom if we had a crap start to the season,but ffs we havent! We have a manager, a good squad, a great attitude now from the players, etc etc etc. Get over it and back the team eh? My glass is half full and im about to make it even more full with a top up:)

Bring back Pinigol!!!!

This sort of Shight does my nut in...

People on the board destroy a player who gave alot for the shirt, a Scotland u21 but they call for a wage thief to return to HMFC....

Thats not what I thought supporting HMFC was about when my old man took me along 23 yrs ago.

If we dont sign any one on deadline day... so what. We have brought in players... we've had our best start to a season since George B, we have one of the youngest sides in the SPL... why dont we give Tullberg and a youngster a chance this season???

Personally I hope the Chilean wage thief has ****** rot and never plays football again. He's had his chance and doesnt deserve another. Hopefully thats not too wrong for his hoard of lovers.

The gaffer said last week that he had a specific striker in mind.

I'm still hopeful that we'll land our man in the next couple of hours.

Nade came to us us in the last few days of the transfer window. Lazlo will get his man.

I doubt anyone's coming in unless we do a last minute Ledesma deal.

ha, oh aye, a last minute work permit deal aswell.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

It's far from a disgrace. A little disappointing perhaps.#

I also think trying to get to January with Tullberg, Mole, Nade and Glen as our strikers will see us found out eventually. We've made a good start but there's no way enough goals amongst that lot to maintain it. Just my opinion. We are crying out for a penalty box striker.

A 20 goal a season striker is what EVERY club is after! Not just us. The reality is that there are very few around. Admittedly Riordan may fall into that category but thats gone now so we just have to make do with what we have. hopefully Tullberg is a hit and if (big big if) Nade can get fit then thats not bad up front.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Nade, Tullberg, Mole and Glen isn't that bad.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see ten goals between all four of them between now and the January window. In fact, I'll stick my neck out and say for sure they won't. Could be worse though.

Bring back Pinigol!!!!

Yes just buy anyone to keep Jamie happy!!!!!!!!!

What utter nonsense!!!!

ArmiyaRomanova
Csaba has said already he would be happy to go until January with what he has....;looks like that is the case.

To call it a disgrace is a ridiculous comment.

Check some of the OP's other posts.

A model of considered restraint.:whistling:

We still sperately need a new striker.

Our current strikeforce does not include any form of consistent goalscorer. The amount of hype and expectancy put on Glen is ridiculous. He came in for a few games and scored a couple of goals. While everyone hopes that every young player that comes onto the scene will do well there are no guarantees. I feel we will get found out without another striker.

FFS give it a rest. We still have in my opinion, the 3rd best squad in the SPL. Look at the quality throughout our team.....Berra, Stewart, Kingston, Driver...and the potential of the likes of Jonsson, Nade, Glen. We have more than enough to seal 3rd this season.

So what, Hibs have signed Riordan? Let's see how many goals he manages without Thomson, Brown, O'Connor etc to play alongside. Hibs in goalkeeper, defence and midfield are still absolutely woeful and in my opinion, have two very over-rated players in Riordan and Fletcher up front.

exactly!!!!!!your only as good as the team round about you so riordon aint gona be that great at this hibs team

and our squad is pretty good i think, we are still settling into csabas style of play and have alote of promcing young players in the team. this team should be given till jan. dont get me wrong id like to see a striker come in but not shedding any tears if we dont get one.

anyways we have makela ;)

Chad Sexington
:thumb:

A typically hysterical reaction from the thread starter.

Correct.

I cant take some of the hysterics on here seriously at all.

A disgrace???

Having your youth players fiddled with by their coaches is a disgrace.

Not signing a striker by a 12am deadline isn't.

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see ten goals between all four of them between now and the January window. In fact, I'll stick my neck out and say for sure they won't. Could be worse though.

Mole isn't gonna be the score scorer, I think that's safe to say but he's shown he can be worth a place in the team against any SPL team.

A fit and motivated Nade could be a great player for us - hopefully the best is yet to come from him.

Glen will be a decent player to have around to blood into the team like we did Jonsson last season.

Tullberg is an unknown quantity i suppose- fingers crossed.

Whilst I agree we need a new striker, this makeshift strikeforce could do ok until January. This is of course provided they are supported by the likes of Ksanavicius, Driver, Stewart, Cesnauskis and Mikoliunas like they have been so far this season.

Having your youth players fiddled with by their coaches is a disgrace.

Not signing a striker by a 12am deadline isn't.

Particularly when you've already signed one within the current window.

I agree another one would have been nice but its hardly a disgrace.

BTW - how many clubs actually have the sought after 20-30 goal a season striker?

There was a good chance we had one last season. Arrived for basically nothing and flogged for pennies. Now sat on a bench / in a stand in Govan...

Archived