Come On HMFC - Put an end to this.

Italian Lambretta

Italian Lambretta

Not to difficult to put everyone out their misery by making an Official Statement on the HMFC Website.

If you are closed for business as we are led to believe, then do the sensible thing by saying so.

I know. Atleast let us get some kip.

Do you normally go to bed at toddlertime?

Maybe we haven't released a statement because to do so wouldn't reflect the reality of the situation.

Anyway, don't you get plenty kip on a Saturday afternoon when we're down Tynie cheering Hearts on?

The website has been very informative this season - I think they are still talking to Gow or waiting on the Cowness bus, or they would have told us "no more bizz"

Is "everyone" else really suffering "misery"?

I'm not.

Most definitely, I think the club should just sign anyone, that way at least we've signed somebody and we'll all be happy. I don't even care if he fits the bill.

Oh, and he's not allowed to come from anywhere east of Berlin; and preferably not English; or Irish; or Welsh for that matter.

Yep, must be honest and Scottish; young too please.

Thanks.

Maybe we haven't released a statement because to do so wouldn't reflect the reality of the situation.

Anyway, don't you get plenty kip on a Saturday afternoon when we're down Tynie cheering Hearts on?

I was planning on staying up for the transfer show on radio scotland 10pm - 12.30. I was also still planning on getting a season ticket at its reduced price. Now im just getting a chinese and a few beers.

I was planning on staying up for the transfer show on radio scotland 10pm - 12.30. I was also still planning on getting a season ticket at its reduced price. Now im just getting a chinese and a few beers.

Away and buy it then and stop the whining.

Oh well.

Guest jambomickey

get yourself a season ticket mate! honestly you'll be surprised by some of the football we're playing' by the way all these guys who haven't bought season tickets are partly to blame for not much money to spend on new players

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
get yourself a season ticket mate! honestly you'll be surprised by some of the football we're playing' by the way all these guys who haven't bought season tickets are partly to blame for not much money to spend on new players

:)

Oh, come on. I hate getting involved in these season ticket chats, but that's a beauty.

Chad Sexington

Dry your eyes and grow a spine.

Is "everyone" else really suffering "misery"?

I'm not.

Me neither.Some on here will THWKEEM AND THWKEEM UNTIL THEY'RE SICK if we don't sign somebody.Anybody.

3139394.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=BEDFE2929D4DA7652A345B15F5B8A115A55A1E4F32AD3138

Talk 107 reporting that it is unlikely we will sign anyone however until Hearts announce it then anything is possible.

Interesting they say we pulled out because ratboy was not reciprocal to our advances.

I think Gow may still be a possibility if he hasnt got a club.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Me neither.Some on here will THWKEEM AND THWKEEM UNTIL THEY'RE SICK if we don't sign somebody.Anybody.

3139394.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=BEDFE2929D4DA7652A345B15F5B8A115A55A1E4F32AD3138

Why are you so upset about fans wanting new signings? Every football messageboard in the country is in a frenzy right now. It's what makes transfer deadline day so much fun. What is so wrong with Hearts fans hoping we make some signings?

Why are you so upset about fans wanting new signings? Every football messageboard in the country is in a frenzy right now. It's what makes transfer deadline day so much fun. What is so wrong with Hearts fans hoping we make some signings?

I aint upset.

I want signings as well but if we don't then I aint gonna cry myself to sleep./FFS one poster has already said they aint getting a season ticket "cos we huvny signed anybody av heard of" even though we currently have 9 points out of 12.

Not to difficult to put everyone out their misery by making an Official Statement on the HMFC Website.

If you are closed for business as we are led to believe, then do the sensible thing by saying so.

it would save me a long night of watching the site for updates.

its 4.50 am in oz i knew i should have went to my bed..................

off to bed now hopefully we will have beat man u to berbatov when i wake up.....

letsmakesomenoise

You are clearly a better fan than me then! :gstring_black:

Guest jambomickey
You are clearly a better fan than me then! :gstring_black:

not at all mate! i can totally understand why people didn't renew' i was just making the point with less money coming in there obviously isn't as much money to spend on players. BUT LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I DON'T BLAME ANYBODY WHO DIDN'T RENEW AFTER THE SHAMBLES LAST SEASON

Archived