David Gray?

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

Talk-107 mentioned as well as Gow / Riordan Hearts could also make a move for our former youth kid David Gray at Man Utd, aqnybody heard anything?

Guest jambomickey
Talk-107 mentioned as well as Gow / Riordan Hearts could also make a move for our former youth kid David Gray at Man Utd, aqnybody heard anything?

when did you hear that mate?

IIRC,

He played a couple of first team games last year, I seem to recall him playing against Burnley. He MAY have played right back that night.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Riordan, Gow and Gray.

I wouldn't criticise Romanov for the entire season if we pull that off.

No had a decent album since "White Ladder" if you ask me

The implication you make is that "White Ladder" is a good album. A shocking statement to make! :mad:

He can't be that old, IIRC we sold him when he was 16 for 50k a few seasons back. His singing is p*** though!

The Old Tolbooth
IIRC,

He played a couple of first team games last year, I seem to recall him playing against Burnley. He MAY have played right back that night.

Oooh, right back you say, I'm starting to touch myself, I'd really interfere badly with myself if we signed a left back too!! ;)

Oooh, right back you say, I'm starting to touch myself, I'd really interfere badly with myself if we signed a left back too!! ;)

Link

A versatile pacey attack minded right back.

Bring him back vlad. :)

Link

A versatile pacey attack minded right back.

Bring him back vlad. :)

He's from penicuik. Thought he'd signed for a lower league team although maybe recently he'd just been out on loan?

oh by the way don't get your hopews up Gray is pish!

bilston angel
He's from penicuik. Thought he'd signed for a lower league team although maybe recently he'd just been out on loan?

oh by the way don't get your hopews up Gray is pish!

He's from Roslin

bilston angel
ok, went to school in penicuik then.

Not very far but some folk might take issue with it, didn't mean to be pedantic, sorry.

Not very far but some folk might take issue with it, didn't mean to be pedantic, sorry.

No worries mate. I'm right in thinking he is nothing special though?

I should mention I think he is a jambo though?

jambos are go!

IIRC he was always semi attached to Man Utd who cant formally sign youngsters outwith their catchment area. The fee was to recompense us for our trouble in coaching him till he came of age. Maybe wrong.

The Future's Maroon

Nothing special - Man Utd obvioiusly thought something when they nicked him from us in the first place?!

To be honest, I never seen him play so cant comment!

Nothing special - Man Utd obvioiusly thought something when they nicked him from us in the first place?!

To be honest, I never seen him play so cant comment!

had a few injuries, never lived up to potential. Couldn't get a game for a poor, injury struck crystal palace team.

The Future's Maroon

http://www.talk107.com

Hearts are unlikely to add to their squad before the transfer window shuts at midnight.

The Jambos have been linked with the likes of Alan Gow, David Gray and Derek Riordan, but no new players are expected at Tynecastle tonight.

A source close to the club confirmed to talk107 there was initial interest in Riordan and an approach was made.

However we understand the club dropped their interest today when it became apparant to them the enthusiasm to do a deal with the player was 'not reciprocal'.

maybe an apology is due from me!

EDIT: Sorry, posted on wrong thread!

Oopsupsideyerheed

David Gray would have been a fantastic signing !!!!

Had a bad injury but has since played about 30 reserve games for Man Utd.

Big, strong, pacy aggressive right back........if you think he would be a bad signing.........oh dont get me started !

Archived