Caffrey's

vegas-voss

Anybody else like this stuff.Best ale you can get in a can imo had 8 at the weekend and 8 lager drank 2 Caffreys then went onto the lager but had to just drink the rest of the Caffreys first as the lager was **** in comparison.

jimbojumbojambo

Wouldn't wash my feet in Caffreys or any of the other nitro-beers such as Kilkenny or Bellhaven Best.

Basically it is the lowest quality beer with nitrogen pumped into it to make it "smooth" and taste acceptable. It is this gas that gives the blinding headache if you drink too many.

Avoid like the plague - have you seen what the bends can do to a deep-sea diver ?

Anybody else like this stuff.Best ale you can get in a can imo had 8 at the weekend and 8 lager drank 2 Caffreys then went onto the lager but had to just drink the rest of the Caffreys first as the lager was **** in comparison.

used to drink this all the time in one of the only pubs that served me before i was 18.

how come you hardly get it in any pubs?

The Jambo Janny
used to drink this all the time in one of the only pubs that served me before i was 18.

how come you hardly get it in any pubs?

Probably because the would lose all their customers -as thier heids wid have been burstin after a pint if it - it starts before the second pint and can cause terminal loss of interest in beer!!

Archived