City bid for Berbatov/joins Man. Utd

jamboceej

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could be going to them, I'll be surprised if any of them go through unless they are offering monster wages and fees. Remember, Villa turned down Real Madrid.

I was right about that one then. Even if the Robinho thing came out of left field.

Dimitar Berbatov has joined Manchester United in a ?30.75million deal, with Fraizer Campbell joining Tottenham Hotspur on a season-long loan.

Thank **** it's finally happened

Cairneyhill Jambo

I liked how Man Utd waited a bit after Man City announced they had signed Robinho. Good marketing. The footage of him shaking hands with Fergie confirmed that he had signed yet Man Utd delayed the announcement

Still hope the FA throw the book at them though.

As part of the deal, Spurs have got to STFU even though Man Utd broke the rules.

Man Utd are the equivalent of the old firm in England and they get away with murder.

I liked how Man Utd waited a bit after Man City announced they had signed Robinho. Good marketing. The footage of him shaking hands with Fergie confirmed that he had signed yet Man Utd delayed the announcement

Still hope the FA throw the book at them though.

As part of the deal, Spurs have got to STFU even though Man Utd broke the rules.

Man Utd are the equivalent of the old firm in England and they get away with murder.

Spot on.

United broke almost every rule going with Berbatov. They tapped him up and they spoke to him without permission.

No wonder people hate them.

Spot on.

United broke almost every rule going with Berbatov. They tapped him up and they spoke to him without permission.

No wonder people hate them.

Dry your eyes.

City or United? Not much of a choice was there.

"this is how it feels to be City..."

Dry your eyes.

Dry my eyes ?

They're perfectly dry thank you.

Enjoy being hated.

Cairneyhill Jambo
Dry your eyes.

Doesn't matter about choice, it's about the rules and should be dealt with accordingly. The FA should deduct the purple nose one's team 20 points.

Archived