Elvis watch....

Drylaw Hearts

Oh dear. I hope the Danish club like a bit of sleekitness and dressing room turmoil. :sad:

Well if they're owned by a Lunatic Russian P**** and manged by a puppet, they'll be in S*** if they try to **** with Hearts Greatest Captain in the last 20years!! :mad:

Good Luck Elvis, and look forward to you coming back to Tynecastle as Manager when Madfud gets fed up playing with us!! :)

Joins FC Randers in Denmark.

But surely he has his family to think about. He can't just upsticks. Surely his ONLY option would be to stay in Scotland :rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov
But surely he has his family to think about. He can't just upsticks. Surely his ONLY option would be to stay in Scotland :rolleyes:

From what I can gather from this thread, the child he had a couple of years ago, is grown up now :rolleyes:

Still, at least I can go to my gym now, without having to set eyes on the sleekit rheptiles, ugly hairy mug, or listening to the thick idiot, taking half an hour to get a sentence out, while his eyes bulge, trying to concentrate on saying one word after another :)

From what I can gather from this thread, the child he had a couple of years ago, is grown up now :rolleyes:

AStill, at least I can go to my gym now, without having to set eyes on the sleekit rheptiles, ugly hairy mug, or listening to the thick idiot, taking half an hour to get a sentence out :)

How did you latest prediction get on ?

PresidentRomanov
How did you latest prediction get on ?

Once again, although my information at the time was correct, things changed :)

Quite happy about that too :)

Once again, although my information at the time was correct, things changed :)

Quite happy about that too :)

Your spot on. Your information was that ratboy was signing today. What changed was he signed for hibs.

Keep up the good work.

PresidentRomanov
Your spot on. Your information was that ratboy was signing today. What changed was he signed for hibs.

Keep up the good work.

That's correct - well done :)

Still, at least I can go to my gym now, without having to set eyes on the sleekit rheptiles, ugly hairy mug, or listening to the thick idiot, taking half an hour to get a sentence out, while his eyes bulge, trying to concentrate on saying one word after another :)

That sounds pretty accurate to me. And some on here want him as a future manager :eek: God help us if he ever does take charge.

Drylaw Hearts
Oh, thanks for the info. I was really wondering where he was going to end up.

Don't thank me thank SSN.

Up to the minute Sports News.

georgie_thompson_gallery_1.jpg

Seymour M Hersh
Don't thank me thank SSN.

Up to the minute Sports News.

georgie_thompson_gallery_1.jpg

Not my cup of tea DH. Looks as genuine a blonde as I am, crappy legs and a very annoying club DJ way of speaking (imo). I'm a brunette lover. Ask the missus! Oh and being on cable I now only have satan tv sports news which is shockingly poor.

Not my cup of tea DH, crappy legs and a very annoying club DJ way of speaking (imo). I'm a brunette lover. Ask the missus! Oh and being on cable I now only have satan tv sports news which is shockingly poor.

Who cares if she's got died Blond Hair??? :eek:

Crappy Legs...First thing you chuck oot the way!! :P

As for DJ Voice...Who the **** is going to be talkin tae her all night?? :rolleyes:

Get your Gay, Hobo veiws on this lovely Lady onto weluvweedeekcozhesalooker.net... :hobofish:

Given that he didn't want to uproot his family for this, the only possible explanation is that he's avoiding the Gyle - and quite right too.

Creepy weasel of a Jhudas. :mad:

the only possible explanation is that he's avoiding the Gyle

Spot on. Better that he does the decent thing and flees the country rather than risk a showdown. :)

You really are becoming quite tiresome

brokenrecord.jpg

didnt take too long for you to change your tune, i seem to remember you calling SP all the names under the sun on several occasions......:rolleyes:

Seymour M Hersh

As for DJ Voice...Who the **** is going to be talkin tae her all night?? :rolleyes:

Get your Gay, Hobo veiws on this lovely Lady onto weluvweedeekcozhesalooker.net... :hobofish:

Each to their own little boy. Surely a laddie at junior school like yourself should concentrate on his lessons not wimin old enough to be his mother.

Anyway it was banter between mates thanks for your oar though.

John Gentleman

Ye' dinnae watch the mantelpiece when yer kindlin' the fire. :)

Each to their own little boy. Surely a laddie at junior school like yourself should concentrate on his lessons not wimin old enough to be his mother.

Anyway it was banter between mates thanks for your oar though.

Whoo...Great come back!! :)

As for banter between mates, it's a public forum...Mate!! :P

If all your mates are one's you meet online, PM them for some privacy!! :rolleyes:

I might not be as old as you, not far off though...but JUNIOR SCHOOL!! :eek:

Seymour M Hersh
Whoo...Great come back!! :)

As for banter between mates, it's a public forum...Mate!! :P

If all your mates are one's you meet online, PM them for some privacy!! :rolleyes:

I might not be as old as you, not far off though...but JUNIOR SCHOOL!! :eek:

Oh dear.....................:(

Gets a rise out of you easily enough I see.

Look mate, I don't really want to keep this going, I was joking with the comments I made on your comments regarding the Blonde bird, Didn't realise you were having banter with a mate!!

I'll not post a comment on any of your posts in the future.

50 years old!! I'm 43...This board is not what it used to be!!

Seymour M Hersh
Look mate, I don't really want to keep this going, I was joking with the comments I made on your comments regarding the Blonde bird, Didn't realise you were having banter with a mate!!

I'll not post a comment on any of your posts in the future.

50 years old!! I'm 43...This board is not what it used to be!!

Don't call people gay then! But worse than that never, ever, ever accuse me of being one of those jakie drug taking skanks from fester road.

Apart from that I was just messing with you!:)

Archived