Elvis watch....

Drylaw Hearts

Drylaw Hearts
Not that i don't believe you but Source?

Just be interesting to read.

How the mighty have fallen...

SSN.

Sergio Garcia

Surely if he has joined a danish team, he cant continue in his capacity as Scotland couch, i would thought he would have been used for scouting/ identifying players.

In the UK i could see him still be able to do this but not in Denmark, seems a strange move imo.

Auldreekie1874
Surely if he has joined a danish team, he continue in his capacity as Scotland couch, i would thought he would have been used for scouting/ identifying players.

In the UK i could see him still be able to do this but not in Denmark, seems a strange move imo.

Denmark isn't really sofa away :)

Sergio Garcia
Denmark isn't really sofa away :)

Was wondering what the deuce you were talking about until I re read my post!!!

Was trying to write my post and do my work at same time, thats the last time i allow work to take priority over JKB postings!!!!

Bit of a strange one but the pace of the game should suit him more and it's a change of scenery.

Good luck to him and hope it goes well.

Can I just pre-empt the "something rotten in the state of Denmark" quotation before the Pressley lynch-mob gets on here?

Thank you.

Drylaw Hearts
I thought he would have been a shoe-in to drop down a level and get a job as player-coach or similar.

I honestly thought Livi or someone similar would have made a move for him.

marshallschunkychicken
Can I just pre-empt the "something rotten in the state of Denmark" quotation before the Pressley lynch-mob gets on here?

Thank you.

:laugh:

Drylaw Hearts
So much for the doting dad :rolleyes:

Strange he's moving abroad when his reason for joining Celtic and not moving down South was to stay near his family :rolleyes:

His child was newly born when he had to make that decision.

20 months down the line he may feel that a few months abroad is now ok.

From Edinburgh you can probably get to Denmark quicker than Glasgow.

Unless you have a helicopter.

Or a jetpack.

Marmeladent?rtchen
From Edinburgh you can probably get to Denmark quicker than Glasgow.

Unless you have a helicopter.

Or a jetpack.

I think getting back from glasgow is the problem,,,,

,,,,, it takes ages when you take in to account filling the stolen car police report etc. ;-)

Possibly

Or possibly he used his family as an excuse.

Who knows

Preston Jambo
Joins FC Randers in Denmark.

I believe this was the team that we got Rene Moller from.

I P Knightley

I agree. I got out of my last job, which was horribly time-consuming, when our third was newly born. Nearly three years down the line, I feel I could go back to working the hours I used to again. I don't want to, but I could.

The man's got to earn a living so good luck to him.

loveofthegame
Possibly

Or possibly he used his family as an excuse.

Who knows

At the time he signed for Celtic, the reasoning was his wife had just had a new baby, they'd just moved into a new house in Cramond and therefore he didn't want to have to uproot. Celtic offered him a last few medals and a good wage.

The truth about now is he just didn't have any decent offers to stay close to home so has been basically forced to make the move. Its only a short term contract- he has private school fees and a mortgage to pay, with most of his ?? being tied up in property. Sure he'll not be gone long: Source= his auntie who i work with.

All very strange, surely there are other more prominent teams closer to home that would offer a better deal than the hassle going to Denmark brings (i.e. family going with you or leaving them behind). Not sure how he can keep up his current post with Scotland either now.

jamboinglasgow
steven.jpg

his look makes me think he is saying, "wait a second this isn't rangers, I was wondering why my agent said I need to go to Denmark to sign for Rangers."

I would have preferred him to have gone to the Netherlands to learn more about coaching and the tactical side of the game, as Tony Adams did, but good luck to him.

Sure he'll not be gone long: Source= his auntie who i work with.

She is his biggest fan I think, I got a rant from her whilst lunching at the next table to her last winter.

She saw my Hearts scarf and told me I shouldn't boo him elvis as she was his auntie.

I had to politely point out that that did not matter a jot to me, anyone who turns up thumping his chest in a celtic top will be booed by me!!!

Oh dear. I hope the Danish club like a bit of sleekitness and dressing room turmoil. :sad:

Drylaw Hearts
Oh dear. I hope the Danish club like a bit of sleekitness and dressing room turmoil. :sad:

Has VR bought them ?

Has VR bought them ?

Not sure. But apparently Pressley is already working for Brondby and FC Copenhagen...

You really are becoming quite tiresome

brokenrecord.jpg

Archived