Going to Hampden

DB-14

Hearts v Der Hun. Are You Going?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Hearts v Der Hun. Are You Going?

• Yes =]
    • No =[

We're going, train at 3pm, get in early for a few glasses of mineral water and the selection of seafod, before cheering the famous Heart of Midlothian on to a famous victory over the boys in blue!!

me, my daughter,the old man,two brothers and brother in-law.

I was doing sit ups next to miko today,:phe is a fit guy.

Yup, Hopefully do the biz, Leaving at 5ish so sneaking a wee cheaky vodka on the bus

Mon the hearts feck the huns!!

Big Team Wee Cup! Wee Team Nae Cup!

:laugh:

:cheers:

Mon th' Hearts!

Get into they dirty junkie giro receiving erseholes.

I have the tickets but I am trying to get 2 seats on a bus for Hampden on Wednesday from Edinburgh as I have been let down by Tynecastle.

Any help will be appreciated.

Unfortunately i'll be in one of the corporate boxes at Old Trafford on Weds night (Man U v Portsmouth) - no choice in the matter work stuff - my Heart will be elsewere tho.

Hope its a great night for all Jambos going.

:sad:

Unfortunately i wont make it... i was at the motherwell game and decided on the drive home i wasnt going... plus im skint and im teaching on wed night but i will be watchin in the nearest pub to the band hall and cheering on the JTs. if it was a day later i probably wouldve given in and bought a ticket but i dont get paid til thursday so i couldnt go even though i want to now. lol

My mate in the drivin seat, me with a few beers in the passenger seat, another mate of mine in the back with more beer........and two huns.

I swear to God they are gettin paggured on the way back if we get beat.

That much Ive already decided......!

me + 1. getting bus from tynie. cant wait. always get to the semi finals and hopefully this 1 will be as good as the last semi final...i think it was a certain 02/04/06 ;)

on the south queensferry bus with the rest of dunfermline lads, leaving at 1630 hours but i don't think we managed to get anywhere to stop on way through. just need to find somewhere when we get there but unlikely as there is kids on the bus and be surprised if we can get them in anywhere in the weej

We will be there along with our two brothers!! Finishing half day in time to go to the pub before getting the supporters bus through!! Can't wait!!

on the south queensferry bus with the rest of dunfermline lads, leaving at 1630 hours but i don't think we managed to get anywhere to stop on way through. just need to find somewhere when we get there but unlikely as there is kids on the bus and be surprised if we can get them in anywhere in the weej

There's a weatherspoons at hampden dont ask me where as I've only been there wrecked. Would think kids will be ok in there.

If you mean Arnie's bus it's leaving at 5.15 !

Takin' a half day to spend the afternoon in the Moorings so not too bothered about stopping off in weegieland.

Should have a wee bottle of juice for the trip through anyway LOL !

Nelly Terraces

This time tomorrow I'll be lying in bed having a cuppa and some toast takin it easy, knowing that in 3 hours I'll be in the boozer prior to heading through to the weedge on the bus. Goin through at 3 and stopping off at Pollock Jnrs fitba club, anyone elses buses doin that?

Lifes alright sometimes.

How many tickets we sold then?

portobellojambo1
This time tomorrow I'll be lying in bed having a cuppa and some toast takin it easy, knowing that in 3 hours I'll be in the boozer prior to heading through to the weedge on the bus. Goin through at 3 and stopping off at Pollock Jnrs fitba club, anyone elses buses doin that?

Lifes alright sometimes.

Are you travelling with WEH NT ?

In response to the thread title, I'll be there + 49 (ish)

Lifes alright sometimes.

Thought you wereny going NT?

Nelly Terraces
Are you travelling with WEH NT ?

In response to the thread title, I'll be there + 49 (ish)

Nah, Park Bar matey. Got 2 buses full. Have to make sure we beat you lot there and finish off the pies before you arrive!!:)

See you there pal. They were sound in there before the cup final.

Thought you wereny going NT?

Nah, a fool and his money and all that. Should be a top day out though. Beats working anyway.

Sergio Garcia

Ill be there, although not meeting my dad and bro until at the game as they are coming in from the the East so heading to pub with a Hvn mate and his dad for some good banter and then jumping in taxi to Hampden from West End, then Hvn mate shall be getting good slagging in car home after we beat them!!!!! Otherwise his lift is in danger!

chester copperpot
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS WE'VE SOLD?

Website says close to 10K, but I reckon its more in the region of 7K.

I will be there, with my wee lad and several other repribates.

Me plus Barby and one other. Going to park the car then into town for a few drinks and something to eat. Any suggestions on where to go for dinner?

Archived