Romanov's Rejects

JamboSean

Of all the players we have got shot of since Romanov came in, who do you think we should have kept?

I'm not meaning the obvious one's like Skacel, Hartley, Pinilla or Brellier. Think of the more obscure ones.

I'm going for Petras and Pospisil.

Petras came to us with a cracking history and pedigree. I still believe he would have been a first pick and centre back or right back if he was given a chance.

Pospisil was lazy, light and never looked too clever, he scored goals though. I think he'd walk in to our team at the moment and he's exactly the type of player we're needing to compliment Mole. Pospisil was never given a long enough run of games for my liking and could have scored a lot of goals.

Over to you lot.

Lee Johnson, never got a fair crack of the whip but looked like a player on the couple of occasions I did see him. Hackett might have been a player also...

Say What Again

Almost anyone who didn't come via Kuanas.

EDIT: Who wasn't singed to Kaunas without the intention of ending up at Hearts.

rudi must stay

Schemmel. Decent right-back who had experience of the Premiership, he'd have been a brilliant signing imo

Whoever said Ibby Tall.. WTF?

He was gash, all in all.

Have to disagree on this one mate,sensible player who would thrive with a proper management and also good goal threat imo.

I'd like to have seen Camazzolla & Tiago Costa get more games.

Tiago Costa was released due to personal problems IIRC.

Schemmel. Decent right-back who had experience of the Premiership, he'd have been a brilliant signing imo

We didn't sign him though, so he couldn't have been a reject.

Craig Gordon.

I take it you didn't read the OP either.

JamboRossi79
Petras, Kizys, Kancelskis.

:thumb:

Yeah mate, I remember a game at Darkheid where he ran the show and really should have scored at least twice.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Petras was definitely just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He would have been a good addition.

Was never that impressed by Kizys. Aye he had a good game against Celtic but then so did Clum Elliot once upon a time.

:thumb:

Yeah mate, I remember a game at Darkheid where he ran the show and really should have scored at least twice.

Aye,

plus since leaving he has done quite ok in a league of similar quality to the SPL. Shows he has something.

Say What Again
plus since leaving he has done quite ok in a league of similar quality to the SPL..

It's probably warmer in Andorra too :P

Interesting, I would have kept Kancelskis also, but seem to remember him getting pelters on here.

Now Im gonna get pelters for this one, but I would have kept Barasa, better than what we have imo.

Interesting, I would have kept Kancelskis also, but seem to remember him getting pelters on here.

Now Im gonna get pelters for this one, but I would have kept Barasa, better than what we have imo.

Agree entirely.

Can't believe I forgot him. Got a career ending injury before he ever got fit. Would have been brill in the SPL. A murdered and almost no class - the sort you like here ;)

Can't believe I forgot him. Got a career ending injury before he ever got fit. Would have been brill in the SPL. A murdered and almost no class - the sort you like here ;)

:eek:

Here was me thinking it was classless Lithuanians that liked us!

I take it you didn't read the OP either.

Yeah, I read it. I saw no mention of Gordon, though. I was slightly baffled by the criteria, though - lumping Pinilla in with Hartley seemed a bit odd, for starters.

championsleaguefan
I'd like to have seen Camazzolla & Tiago Costa get more games.

Costa was 4 foot nowt and as ght back he constantly got the ball pumped over him too wee.

Would have liked to kept Petras and Kancelskis.

But for me it would have to be Ibby Tall. Was our best defender last season. And would have been our best defender this season.

Archived