T5 Gym supplements

Robertson9

Hadn't heard of them so had a wee google and found this:

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/index.php/chatroom/topic/254866

Wouldn't bother myself tbh (but then if I was serious about shifting an extra few pounds I cut out the beer first... and that's not going to happen).

Sounds like they're for hardcore gym bunnies (also known as 'gays') who want to get ridiculously cut. I wouldn't bother if you're just trying to shift a few pounds.

Workout more, eat less. Don't end up like the old burd in 'Requiem for a Dream'.

I used EPH Extreme for a while. They are mental! You can do at least 3 times more in the gym with a couple of those down your thrapple. The downside to them is, that you feel totally knackered the next day. And they aren't altogether legal in this country. And they (tempararily) make the old chap shrivel.

Got huge arm muscles tho! :D

Anyone ever taken these?

If so would you reccomend, What side effects did you suffer ?

I would nae take it has speed in it which is pretty bad for cutting/losing weight say for every 2 pound of weight you loose one pound will be fat the other pound will be muscle.

I used EPH Extreme for a while. They are mental! You can do at least 3 times more in the gym with a couple of those down your thrapple. The downside to them is, that you feel totally knackered the next day. And they aren't altogether legal in this country. And they (tempararily) make the old chap shrivel.

Got huge arm muscles tho! :D

These are a step up from EPH gadge contain twice as much ephedrine, Im going to the gym today so ill let you know how i get on :)

I would nae take it has speed in it which is pretty bad for cutting/losing weight say for every 2 pound of weight you loose one pound will be fat the other pound will be muscle.

lol they dont have speed in them!

i have t5's, they are pretty mad ****! but you can get a serious downer after taking them! dangerouse if used for prolonged time too.

how did you feel on them?

Archived