iPhone

special agent oso

special agent oso

Can anyone give me a bit of advice ?

I am transfering cds to itunes so that i can put them on my iPhone , but i cant get the art work , I have tried clicking on advanced and then get artwork , but it never finds any ?

Does anyone know where i am going wrong ?

Cheers in advance

Derrick

you'll need an iTunes store account to automatically download album art. alternatively just add it manually, tho it can be a pain in the jacksy.

special agent oso

I have a store account , i am logged into the store as we speak , i put the cd in it asks if i want to transfer the disc i click yes , but no art work appears , even tho the album is in shown in the mini store

So your in itunes, highlight all the songs on said album, left click and select edit info (I think thats what its called) and you can add your own pic for the album art.

Google "album art" and you'll find loads of websites where you can get official album art, save them to your hard drive and use them.

Hope this helps. I'm getting an iPhone on Tuesday, is it as good as they say??

special agent oso

I am not that technically minded and it will take me ages to find out everything it does , had mine 3 days and so far so good , only downside is you cant send or receive pictures messages , but i am sure there is an application that allows you to do it . utube can be a bit iffy but all in all it's a great phone

special agent oso

cheers mate your a star , i am just adding art work to 15 albums , it's taking a while , so i will check out those links in a bit , again thanks

Archived