Sunday afternoon drinking thread.

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Been shopping, well, conned into shopping, don't fancy getting "moist" on the bike and won't go to the pub cos its no fun after the BB's have played so drinking in the house it is!

Anyone else having a scoop?

:107years:

Been shopping, well, conned into shopping, don't fancy getting "moist" on the bike and won't go to the pub cos its no fun after the BB's have played so drinking in the house it is!

Anyone else having a scoop?

:107years:

Yup.

I fulfilled the Jambo dream today and played 90 minutes at Tynecastle in the HMFY fundraising match.

Have came home, dried out and cracked open a bottle of white. When Gary Mackay compliments you on your peformance, it's only fair to allow yourself a treat!!

Doctor FinnBarr
Yup.

I fulfilled the Jambo dream today and played 90 minutes at Tynecastle in the HMFY fundraising match.

Have came home, dried out and cracked open a bottle of white. When Gary Mackay compliments you on your peformance, it's only fair to allow yourself a treat!!

Yep, thats it, a treat, knew I wasn't abusing my body!

:)

Well done on running around for 90 minutes tho!

Yep, thats it, a treat, knew I wasn't abusing my body!

Well done on running around for 90 minutes tho!

Saving my tins of Strongbow for watching the fireworks. Well I've got to have something to look forward to if I'm going to be sitting in the pi**ing rain.

Doctor FinnBarr
Saving my tins of Strongbow for watching the fireworks. Well I've got to have something to look forward to if I'm going to be sitting in the pi**ing rain.

Telly or Tinternet will do, tho I'll be stopped drinking by that time, driving tomorrow!

And its dry!

Telly or Tinternet will do, tho I'll be stopped drinking by that time, driving tomorrow!

And its dry!

The view out my window is far from dry!

Think I deserve a few tins, the only good thing that's happened today was I bought a moderately nice cardigan. How sad is that.

Doctor FinnBarr
The view out my window is far from dry!

Think I deserve a few tins, the only good thing that's happened today was I bought a moderately nice cardigan. How sad is that.

Seriously sad, I got hiking Jesus sandals and a suitcase!

Archived