What do we realy want...............................

silent assassin

silent assassin

before burley we were no beter than say kilmarnock or motherwell for example,are know.some mad lithuanian comes in tells us we,re gona win the champions league in 5 years and we all buy in.we have a fluke season and qualify1st time of asking the media sits up gets worried they have to learn a new language called HEARTS oh no wait a minute this cant be right system overload.

Every positive thing to happen to the club gets a negative spin from the papers ,tv, supporters,and prety much anybody that can be bothered.if there is nothing negitive happening they just make it up.

Which leads me to the title of this thread WHAT DO WE REALY WANT,cause i think that the fans have become that sour we dont know.we get a new manager which everybody wanted,we play much better football than last season which everybody wanted,the players look much happier with each other and act like a unit which everybody wanted,we want the debt reduced vlad reduces the debt negative spin we're still no happy,god we're even winning games which everybody wants BUT we still complain and whine about everything.

I hate to be the baerer of bad news but we are NOT gona win the league any time soon,we are NOT gona win the champions league ever,we probably wont even sign a houshold name any time soon BUT we will ALWAYS be Heart of Midlothian football club no matter what.

What i want ............is to keep winning ,keep playing decent football and go to the holy land(tynecastle)and enjoy it.OH and beat the hobo's every time we play them and if we get lucky enjoy any bonuses that happen to come our way. :107years:

Pants Shaton
before burley we were no beter than say kilmarnock or motherwell for example,are know.some mad lithuanian comes in tells us we,re gona win the champions league in 5 years and we all buy in.we have a fluke season and qualify1st time of asking the media sits up gets worried they have to learn a new language called HEARTS oh no wait a minute this cant be right system overload.

Every positive thing to happen to the club gets a negative spin from the papers ,tv, supporters,and prety much anybody that can be bothered.if there is nothing negitive happening they just make it up.

Which leads me to the title of this thread WHAT DO WE REALY WANT,cause i think that the fans have become that sour we dont know.we get a new manager which everybody wanted,we play much better football than last season which everybody wanted,the players look much happier with each other and act like a unit which everybody wanted,we want the debt reduced vlad reduces the debt negative spin we're still no happy,god we're even winning games which everybody wants BUT we still complain and whine about everything.

I hate to be the baerer of bad news but we are NOT gona win the league any time soon,we are NOT gona win the champions league ever,we probably wont even sign a houshold name any time soon BUT we will ALWAYS be Heart of Midlothian football club no matter what.

What i want ............is to keep winning ,keep playing decent football and go to the holy land(tynecastle)and enjoy it.OH and beat the hobo's every time we play them and if we get lucky enjoy any bonuses that happen to come our way. :107years:

I didn't read beyond your first point - it was ridiculous and badly put.

How's Mixu getting on?

Good post.

But JKB is a debating forum and I'm sure they must moan on the Celtic forum about tactical details, the ginger scote and many other aspects of their club.

Comes with the territory :)

silent assassin
I didn't read beyond your first point - it was ridiculous and badly put.

How's Mixu getting on?

totaly brilliant 1st reply an am a hobo priceless exactly ma point about been negative.ye just could nae make it up

Jam Tarts 1874

In the season immediately prior to Burley I grant you that Hearts were not far ahead of Motherwell and Kilmarnock in the table, probably why Robbo got the sack. However if you look at the SPL season by season, Hearts are usually a long way ahead of the two clubs you tried to compare us with.

silent assassin
In the season immediately prior to Burley I grant you that Hearts were not far ahead of Motherwell and Kilmarnock in the table, probably why Robbo got the sack. However if you look at the SPL season by season, Hearts are usually a long way ahead of the two clubs you tried to compare us with.
only an example just trying to say we are not as consistant as the old firm

hearts_crazy

I really really really want a zigazig ergh!!

I don't expect us to win the Champion's League anytime soon if that's what you mean.

Re-establish ourselves as the 'third force' will do for a start though. We can take it from there.

Don't agree we were no better than the pishy teams you mentioned BTW.

Stopped reading there.

What a load of pish.

Archived