Nade and Karipidis away?

davemclaren

A lot of people were saying this about Karipidis on the bus. I don't really see how throwing your shirt into the crowd constitutes that assumption.

Do The Dance

Perhaps after the press this week, Nade was just wanting to prove he has lost weight?

Seen a Greek flag at Tynie before so would presume it was at NDP today and Kari's shirt will now be with it.

Wouldn't read much in to it personally.

Maybe they both had blootered the ball and hit someone in the crowd during warm-ups?

I did notice Nade knocking a ball back and forth to someone just before the start of the second half.

Did not look like 'goodbyes' as both specifically singled out particular fans.

If they were going i would have expected a bigger wave/gesture aimed at all the fans.

chester copperpot
A lot of people were saying this about Karipidis on the bus. I don't really see how throwing your shirt into the crowd constitutes that assumption.

Neavester, you're song is slowly becoming my favourite song of the moment.

We're from the capital, you're from a ****ehole.

Barry tune.

Neavester, you're song is slowly becoming my favourite song of the moment.

We're from the capital, you're from a ****ehole.

Barry tune.

what tune is it sung to is it the brellier /romanov tune?

I would gladly drive the reinforced forklift truck required to drive the black Michelle McManus to whoever the feck will take his fat, lazy erse.

WTF was that stupid fecking steward up to when Nade tried to give his top to someone ?

He was giving someone the "Come On" arms and had to be pushed away by the supervisor.

What a walloper.

Typical west-coaster.

Malcolm Tucker
I would gladly drive the reinforced forklift truck required to drive the black Michelle McManus to whoever the feck will take his fat, lazy erse.

Oh jesus, really??

WTF was that stupid fecking steward up to when Nade tried to give his top to someone ?

He was giving someone the "Come On" arms and had to be pushed away by the supervisor.

What a walloper.

Typical west-coaster.

Like to see him try that v the old-firm.

He could have caused a mini riot with his over reaction.

Never really thought Kingston was that fat personally...

:P

portobellojambo1

I think the natural reaction is to assume they must be leaving, but in reality I do not think that was actually the case this time round. Laszlo appeared to say something to Nade as he was leaving the field initially, which caused him to come back and throw his shirt into the crowd. Karipidis I do not think so either.

All in all it was a good day out, decent boozer we were in beforehand and a very welcome three points.

Only down side was having to sit a few rows in front of a group of guys (say a group but it was one individual in particular) who said not one decent word about HMFC all match, slagged everything and anything in Maroon and White, plus Laszlo and Romanov, but specifically targeted the black players for some ridiculous comments and were nothing but an embarrassment. And yes, we were sitting in the Hearts end, I am not talking about Hamilton fans.

Oh jesus, really??

Yes, really. On two minutes last week and couldn't even bothered breaking into a jog to try and close someone down. For what, ?12k a week?

My name's not Jesus though. ;)

One of the worst posts i've ever seen on kickback.

Truly, truly awful.

One of Nade's shots hammered someone behind the goals during half time.

Hopefully he was just passing on his top to the guy to apologise.

Malcolm Tucker
Yes, really. On two minutes last week and couldn't even bothered breaking into a jog to try and close someone down. For what, ?12k a week?

My name's not Jesus though. ;)

When he's fit he's probably our best striker. He's (according to Csaba) working uber hard in training to get slimmer/fitter.

All this fat/lazy stuff is annoying as hell.

Sorry 'Zico':p

Greedy_Jambo

I must admit, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest if the both of them left. Thats how good they are. I know nade has talent and the potensial to be a good player but ive lost my patience with him. It would be nice if beslija shared the same boot out the door. Karipidis, has done well to get a 1st team game but in my opinion he's still very very average.

P.s im not that harsh. Nade should be given untill the next transfer window. Only because ive been told he's done himself in at training and lost a lot of weight. Go on ye fat sod, you can do it.

When he's fit he's probably our best striker. He's (according to Csaba) working uber hard in training to get slimmer/fitter.

All this fat/lazy stuff is annoying as hell.

Sorry 'Zico':p

He has skill, there's no doubts about that. However he's greedy, doesn't work hard and doesn't score goals (what is it, 4 in 19 starts?). For the money he (allegedly) earns, it's a shocking return and it could undoubtedly be put to better use to get us some strikers who, y'know, score goals. And at the very least, he should get himself in shape and work hard, which I can't see I've seen him do this year (although he did seem to put some effort in initially).

Cosanostra - sorry, I meant to say he's great, the new Robbo! Please give my posts your approval. :rolleyes:

Cosanostra - sorry, I meant to say he's great, the new Robbo! Please give my posts your approval. :rolleyes:

I thought that was what you meant.

Well played sir!! :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

You obviously didn't see him shirtless at the end of the game then. Fat? He's built like Mike Tyson!

I think the natural reaction is to assume they must be leaving, but in reality I do not think that was actually the case this time round. Laszlo appeared to say something to Nade as he was leaving the field initially, which caused him to come back and throw his shirt into the crowd. Karipidis I do not think so either.

All in all it was a good day out, decent boozer we were in beforehand and a very welcome three points.

Only down side was having to sit a few rows in front of a group of guys (say a group but it was one individual in particular) who said not one decent word about HMFC all match, slagged everything and anything in Maroon and White, plus Laszlo and Romanov, but specifically targeted the black players for some ridiculous comments and were nothing but an embarrassment. And yes, we were sitting in the Hearts end, I am not talking about Hamilton fans.

The biggest downside of all seater stadia IMO.

The Fans sounded excellent on the radio.

Hats off!

He didn't look that fat up close.

I saw him on Friday and thought exactly the same.

Nade is a little like Kingston in that they both threaten to be a good player. He really needs to show that he can consistently deliver good performances and hopefully goals.

How did he do today?

Nade is a little like Kingston in that they both threaten to be a good player. He really needs to show that he can consistently deliver good performances and hopefully goals.

How did he do today?

Took a knock soon after coming on.

How did he do today?

Got about 15 minutes and we were under a lot of pressure for most of it.

He had one stunning back heel turn thing, totally skinned one of their players and got chopped just outside the box. Larry almost scored from the resultant freekick.

He did ok. They all did.

portobellojambo1
The biggest downside of all seater stadia IMO.

The Fans sounded excellent on the radio.

Hats off!

Overall they were pablo, and when listening to it on the radio, what the microphones pick up is the overall sound created.

But as you say when you are seated and someone around you is making unnecessary remarks and comments (I assume the person doing it is the sole member of the Idi Amin Fan Club) other people nearby tend to pick these up as well.

I don't for one minute consider myself to be a prude or anywhere near perfect, but the comments he in particular was making today were totally unnecessary.

Got about 15 minutes and we were under a lot of pressure for most of it.

He had one stunning back heel turn thing, totally skinned one of their players and got chopped just outside the box. Larry almost scored from the resultant freekick.

He did ok. They all did.

Took a bad ankle knock, and dropped into defence.

His ankle wasnt letting him chase stuff up front so he sat back, as we were under a bit of pressure.

I thought it was good unselfish team play from him, the guy behind me did not.

jambo in iraq

obviously you didn't see him at the end of the game or during it. He was back defending when needed, and as for being fat, I would mind being that fat!!!:)

Seen a Greek flag at Tynie before so would presume it was at NDP today and Kari's shirt will now be with it.

Wouldn't read much in to it personally.

Takis Fyssas always gave his shirt to people waving the Greek flag. I think Christos was just keeping the tradition going. I think the Greek transfer window is closed by now so he probably isn't going back to PAOK just yet. Csaba said on Thursday he was staying.

Sometimes it is a case that a player is going to leave when they throw their shirts to the fans.

Alan McLaren's last game for us at Partick Thistle - when he left to save the club! - he threw his shirt, shorts, boots and just about everything else to the fans! Rudi however had no such excuse for his regular undressing on the pitch.

Best though was when Velicka threw his shirt to his most devoted fan - me! - at Aberdeen last winter!

Sometimes it is a case that a player is going to leave when they throw their shirts to the fans.

Alan McLaren's last game for us at Partick Thistle - when he left to save the club! - he threw his shirt, shorts, boots and just about everything else to the fans! Rudi however had no such excuse for his regular undressing on the pitch.

Best though was when Velicka threw his shirt to his most devoted fan - me! - at Aberdeen last winter!

Really? :rofl:

Really? :rofl:

I was quite close to the front of the crowd, and Velicka (who had a stinker of a game) came over to the fans at the end of the game. I think we won the game quite late on.

He went to throw his shirt and there were people diving across the seats to get it. But it landed in my hand without me making any move to get it :rofl:.

I was quite close to the front of the crowd, and Velicka (who had a stinker of a game) came over to the fans at the end of the game. I think we won the game quite late on.

He went to throw his shirt and there were people diving across the seats to get it. But it landed in my hand without me making any move to get it :rofl:.

Tremendous!

Have you applied the "opportunity to cost" theory to whether to sell or not to sell? ;)

Tremendous!

Have you applied the "opportunity to cost" theory to whether to sell or not to sell? ;)

My wee sister was with me and she honestly thought I was gearing up to throw it back at Velicka! :eek:

I don't have the shirt - gave it to a wee laddie sitting next to me!:)

Hehehehehehe

If only he knew your thoughts on his movement!

Archived