Hearts fans.........

Chris Evans

Just a guess, but the flag in the centre of the stand...?

it was my ***g.

were not allowed to have debates about flags on kb it's against the rules cease your abuse.

talk about it without mentioning the name. have a problem with the .... don't look at it then.

Hans von Luck
yes that one. what about it? there was nothing wrong with it tbh.

Looked quite good IMO 2 X UJ with a Ulster and Saltire......................................................................................................

Quite fetching for a trip to the Potato bowl. :eek:

it was my ***g.

were not allowed to have debates about flags on kb it's against the rules cease your abuse.

talk about it without mentioning the name. have a problem with the .... don't look at it then.

Wtf are you on about? Where did he say that he had a problem with it? a wee bit touchy tonight. :/

it was my ***g.

:confused: I must have missed Cigaro's "abuse"

Chip on shoulder?

Looked quite good IMO 2 X UJ with a Ulster and Saltire......................................................................................................

Quite fetching for a trip to the Potato bowl. :eek:

we'll be taking it too all the away games so get used to it. gary glitter shows his .... , so why can't we show our item?

Wtf are you on about? Where did he say that he had a problem with it? a wee bit touchy tonight. :/

not really. just sobering up and the few guys behind me who where complaining where about to get a left right good night. if there mate didn't tell them to shut the **** up it woulda happened i wasn't a happy bunny.

Oh please :sad:

More like a whole sack of tatties.

Sorry a problem here? let's just put this problem through me and sort it oot eh i'm an instigator.!:P

Guys, we were all immense today, I felt this merited a thread, as we've not been like that in 18 months or so.

Any funny stories from today then.

Me and the Matty boy listened to us singing the 'Have you heard of the gorgie aggro' with some boy singing 'Have you heard of the Csaba Laszlo'.

Tonight is the time for us to bask in our own glory, forget the football team, forget the league, tonight, the Hearts fans are sitting proudly at the top of the league.

Special mention to my wee pal Neave, who has to claim the credit for the 'We're from the Capital, you're from a ****ehole' chant.

Wee pal?! I'm 6'1 ffs!

Anyway, cheers for the mention. It sort of came to me the night we beat Celtic at PH in the CIS last season when we were singing "We're from the capital" and it seems to have caught on :D

Sorry a problem here? let's just put this problem through me and sort it oot eh i'm an instigator.!:P

Maybe time to sleep the rest off, mate. nobody in this thread has made an issue of the flag other than yourself and that's because you've been on the sauce.

i'll think you'll find i'm fine now. just i've been waiting all day about somebody saying something.

so i thought i would bring it up myself.

guess you didn't have a problem with it then just another 19 other halfwits that have a problem.

i'll think you'll find i'm fine now. just i've been waiting all day about somebody saying something.

Makes Blackjac's point more valid. Also suggests to me that you're desperately trying to provoke a reaction, if you've been waiting all day for somebody to raise the issue. How sad.

Maybe time to sleep the rest off, mate. nobody in this thread has made an issue of the flag other than yourself and that's because you've been on the sauce.

Nelly Terraces

Noticed the crowd was just over 4thou today. How many's that gaff hold, and how many did we take there?

Well done to all who went, done a fine job there lads.

Gorgie Rules - FTH.

Noticed the crowd was just over 4thou today. How many's that gaff hold, and how many did we take there?

Well done to all who went, done a fine job there lads.

Gorgie Rules - FTH.

4210 was given as the crowd.Looking about today i'd say you could probably get another 800 or so in and that includes the wee diddy stand that wasn't used today.

For us,i'd guess about 1700/1800.Just under half the attendance.Good show.

Nelly Terraces
4210 was given as the crowd.Looking about today i'd say you could probably get another 800 or so in and that includes the wee diddy stand that wasn't used today.

For us,i'd guess about 1700/1800.Just under half the attendance.Good show.

Agree mate, good effort all round from our troops. Might half been just under half the attendance, but deffo made 100% of the racket. Did themselves proud today, both numbers and noise wise. Again, top job there lads, was proud to hear you on the radio giving it the large one for the cause.

Gorgie on the march - hobos on the slide - normal service resumed.

TJ.

Benny Factor
Wee pal?! I'm 6'1 ffs!

Anyway, cheers for the mention. It sort of came to me the night we beat Celtic at PH in the CIS last season when we were singing "We're from the capital" and it seems to have caught on :D

Neave, you taking the credit for the work of others?? :P

I remember it being sung at Rugby Park the previous Saturday to the CIS Cup game.

Clark Griswold
The fans were superb today, as we are most away games. The lads in front of me were singing throughout the match, and the whole stand joined in. A big clap from Andy today for the fans.

Seriously man, it was like 2005 again, where we believed. Not saying we're going to win the league, but the fans were like that of 2005.

Anyone rememberaway at tannadice in 2005 when burley just started? That was the best away atmosphere ive seen from us apart from when we score/win at fester rd. I just remember the way we took over half their stadium and had more fans than Utd.

Those were the days...

guess you didn't have a problem with it then just another 19 other halfwits that have a problem.

Makes it even sadder IMO.

Take it purely to provoke a reaction.

Grow up.

Wee pal?! I'm 6'1 ffs!

I think you were in front of me on the way into the ground, round that underground carpark bit.

I thought, that boy looks like neave's South Park dude, but I did imagine you to be a short arse!:laugh:

Neave, you taking the credit for the work of others?? :P

I remember it being sung at Rugby Park the previous Saturday to the CIS Cup game.

I was there mate, but I can't remember it (usually in a bit of a mess at Kilmarnock). If it was then I'd happily relinquish my creditenitals and put it down to a freakish coincidence :) I know when I sung it I had never heard it before but there's every chance I was wrong.

I think you were in front of me on the way into the ground, round that underground carpark bit.

I thought, that boy looks like neave's South Park dude, but I did imagine you to be a short arse!:laugh:

Haha, if I was with a big ginger guy (Eck) and an awkward looking wee guy (Makween) that was me. Should've done the usual 'not-sure-if-he's-from-KB-or-not-but-want-to-find-out' routine and shouted my username and see if I turn round.

I was there mate, but I can't remember it (usually in a bit of a mess at Kilmarnock). If it was then I'd happily relinquish my creditenitals and put it down to a freakish coincidence :) I know when I sung it I had never heard it before but there's every chance I was wrong.

Haha, if I was with a big ginger guy (Eck) and an awkward looking wee guy (Makween) that was me. Should've done the usual 'not-sure-if-he's-from-KB-or-not-but-want-to-find-out' routine and shouted my username and see if I turn round.

Possibly were. Cant really remember.

At least the South Park thing worked. Still imagined you to be like 5'8.

I've actually got you down as a slightly-angry short arse too :laugh:

Benny Factor

Yeah, definately was, mate. I remember saying "oi, some of us have to live in this s-hole" and my missus took the huff at the song. Nae sense of humour! :)

always a jambo

I wasn't able to get to the match yesterday but I listened to the commentary on Sportsound and you could hear our support in the background. They were great especially after the performance on Wednesday.

Well done guys.:):):)

5'8 isn't that short. :sad:

I can't really add more to the topic here, the Hearts support was awesome. Really good banter as well, the Hamilton boys did make it better. Plus I got 2 free pies in the pub.

Overall, a good day.

Archived