Hearts fans.........

Chris Evans

Well done to you all today. Just listened to Csabas and Andy Drivers interviews on HW and they said the support was loud and,in their opinion,maybe not justified after midweek.The fans gave it their all today,as did the players.

After listening to the match and hearing the full reportoire of Hearts tunes being belted out,well it was great to hear.

It does make a difference. Cheers.

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Well done to you all today. Just listened to Csabas and Andy Drivers interviews on HW and they said the support was loud and,in their opinion,maybe not justified after midweek.The fans gave it their all today,as did the players.

After listening to the match and hearing the full reportoire of Hearts tunes being belted out,well it was great to hear.

It does make a difference. Cheers.

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Quality banter in the stands today.

maroonlegions

still say that the jambos who travel to away games are different class and get right behind the team, as should be at home.:)

Lambo the Jambo

Ye I listened to the match on the BBC and heard our fans belting the songs out from the first minute to the last well done all of you who made the journey through and for backing the team in such a loud manner!

thehibsareintheirbeds

turned into a really good atmosphere today, especially after the first goal and as D McG says some cracking banter- miko, kello/csaba gies a wave, the drunk linesman....

They sounded great on the radio. I've always preferred the away game atmosphere.

Sadly young kids mean I can't join in for the time being

turned into a really good atmosphere today, especially after the first goal and as D McG says some cracking banter- miko, kello/csaba gies a wave, the drunk linesman....

Ha ha ha! Well done ye Jambos!!! Wish I had been there.. sounded magic!!!

Best atmosphere i've experienced at an away game for a good wee while.

Although it was spoiled a wee bit when that Hamilton boy was led away/thrown oot for complaining about a quality bit of winding-up by Miko.:rolleyes::P

chester copperpot

Although it was spoiled a wee bit when that Hamilton boy was led away/thrown oot for complaining about a quality bit of winding-up by Miko.:rolleyes::P

The fans were superb today, as we are most away games. The lads in front of me were singing throughout the match, and the whole stand joined in. A big clap from Andy today for the fans.

Seriously man, it was like 2005 again, where we believed. Not saying we're going to win the league, but the fans were like that of 2005.

The fans were superb today, as we are most away games. The lads in front of me were singing throughout the match, and the whole stand joined in. A big clap from Andy today for the fans.

Seriously man, it was like 2005 again, where we believed. Not saying we're going to win the league, but the fans were like that of 2005.

Andy,i was at Ibrox a couple of weeks ago and got that feeling as well. Albeit it didnt end well,but you know when you have that wee inkling that something is going to happen? I kind of feel it now.

And my glass is never full!:)

thehibsareintheirbeds

on a side note, what happened at the end of the match with nade?

karapidis- came over to the hearts end to throw his shirt to the crowd- take it thats him off- and then a bit later, as he came over to the fans, something was going on with nade and maybe a steward but missed most of it.....

Anyone have any idea how many supporters we took through?

Couldn't have been much less than the home side had...

chester copperpot
Andy,i was at Ibrox a couple of weeks ago and got that feeling as well. Albeit it didnt end well,but you know when you have that wee inkling that something is going to happen? I kind of feel it now.

And my glass is never full!:)

Mine neither mate, still dont think we'll get anywhere near 2nd this year, but 3rd must be a serious target this season.

Much better today, from the fans and the players.

We were patchy today at best, but still deserved to win. When did we come away from an away game for most of the games last season and say that.

Laszlo may just be the guy to work with Vlad on this one. Zal was superb again today, and a lot of credit must go to Laszlo for doing this, as he's been honking for 24 months.

karapidis- came over to the hearts end to throw his shirt to the crowd- take it thats him off- and then a bit later, as he came over to the fans, something was going on with nade and maybe a steward but missed most of it.....

nade was trying to hand over his top to fan and the jobs worth steward tried to stop him. so barged past anyway, then the fans at the railings took exception shall we say to this then started giving the steward pelters, he didnt like it and tried to front up to them a couple of times. from what i could see it looked like he was saying who the feck are you talking to as he tried to walk forward with his swagger almost like a ned on the street looking for a fight, so then his boss came over and had to twice man handle him away to the far end of the stand, i think the steward was out of order and will probably be booted out for his antics.:biggrin::biggrin:

Were a joy to listen to today on the radio at my work ;)

Done us proud Lad's and lassie's :thumb:

Cheers!

Aye good support today, makes a huge difference. Loads of buses through as well for a change so things might just be looking up.

Good support through today apart from the absolute lunatic NMH and I had sitting behind us. The boy must have tourettes, either that or he just enjoys ranting, swearing and spitting.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

No, he was just giving his shirt to the person who had the Greek flag with them.

Mine neither mate, still dont think we'll get anywhere near 2nd this year, but 3rd must be a serious target this season.

Much better today, from the fans and the players.

We were patchy today at best, but still deserved to win. When did we come away from an away game for most of the games last season and say that.

Laszlo may just be the guy to work with Vlad on this one. Zal was superb again today, and a lot of credit must go to Laszlo for doing this, as he's been honking for 24 months.

Yes, i would be delighted with 3rd.

Sounde like the 1st 15mins of the 2nd half was iffy,but apart from that i felt we were comfortable(again from my Leeds living room)!

I think a few teams will struggle to pick points up at Hamilton.

After Glentoran if anyone had said to me we would have 9 points out of 12 i would have queried their sanity.

Now though,im a happy Jambo.

:)

Quality banter in the stands today.

Indeed. Was one of the best away match atmospheres I can remember for a long time.

Good singing, good banter, wish we could all sit together at Tynie!

Hans von Luck

Have to say that the backing that the team gets from the away following is always 100% behind the team.

Perhaps some of the stay at home fans should take note.

I enjoy going to follow HMFC away much more than at Tyne. ;)

My thoughts also, the Hearts fans were great today and the atmosphere was tremedous.

The young Accies boys did their bit as well. Good level of inter-club abuse that never got nasty.

Proud to be a Hearts fan tonight.

portobellojambo1
Yes, i would be delighted with 3rd.

Sounde like the 1st 15mins of the 2nd half was iffy,but apart from that i felt we were comfortable(again from my Leeds living room)!

I think a few teams will struggle to pick points up at Hamilton.

After Glentoran if anyone had said to me we would have 9 points out of 12 i would have queried their sanity.

Now though,im a happy Jambo.

:)

I think the important thing so far this season TW is that we are picking up points, in fact beating teams, on league business, that we need to beat, and have not been doing that for the last couple of seasons. I am not sure what the feelings are within the Hearts camp, both player wise and within the backroom staff, but if they think we are not yet at a level where we can compete with Rangers and Celtic (which may indeed be the case) then we have to ensure we do everything we can to try and finish best of the rest.

In saying that i have now seen us versus Rangers live and witnessed Celtic a couple of times on TV highlights, and I do not think even they are way ahead of the rest, which was often the case in the past, in fact both have looked very beatable.

As you say there was the odd spell today, most notable early in the 2nd half, where we still looked very ordinary. But I can accept very ordinary if at the end of the day we are still picking up the points.

chester copperpot

Guys, we were all immense today, I felt this merited a thread, as we've not been like that in 18 months or so.

Any funny stories from today then.

Me and the Matty boy listened to us singing the 'Have you heard of the gorgie aggro' with some boy singing 'Have you heard of the Csaba Laszlo'.

Tonight is the time for us to bask in our own glory, forget the football team, forget the league, tonight, the Hearts fans are sitting proudly at the top of the league.

Special mention to my wee pal Neave, who has to claim the credit for the 'We're from the Capital, you're from a ****ehole' chant.

loveofthegame

Sounded so good on the radio. Well done lads and lasses. Gutted to miss out today, 1st game ive missed this season- insufficient funds. Back for Falkirk in a fortnight.

chester copperpot
Sounded so good on the radio. Well done lads and lasses. Gutted to miss out today, 1st game ive missed this season- insufficient funds. Back for Falkirk in a fortnight.

This is not a thread to have a go at the non goer's mate. Today should be about celebrating the win, but the fans should take a bow, as they were much much better than the team. Hopefully this thread can get some more folk back on the away gates.;)

I think the important thing so far this season TW is that we are picking up points, in fact beating teams, on league business, that we need to beat, and have not been doing that for the last couple of seasons. I am not sure what the feelings are within the Hearts camp, both player wise and within the backroom staff, but if they think we are not yet at a level where we can compete with Rangers and Celtic (which may indeed be the case) then we have to ensure we do everything we can to try and finish best of the rest.

In saying that i have now seen us versus Rangers live and witnessed Celtic a couple of times on TV highlights, and I do not think even they are way ahead of the rest, which was often the case in the past, in fact both have looked very beatable.

As you say there was the odd spell today, most notable early in the 2nd half, where we still looked very ordinary. But I can accept very ordinary if at the end of the day we are still picking up the points.

Can only endorse that mate. This is a game that 6 months ago we wouldve drawn or lost. I didnt feel confident before the match today.But,you know,i dont care how we win. Just happy we are doing it.

This team will take a bit of time to get it right. So lets give it. We have good chances now in the next few games to consolidate our league position. And i think we will:)

This is not a thread to have a go at the non goer's mate. Today should be about celebrating the win, but the fans should take a bow, as they were much much better than the team. Hopefully this thread can get some more folk back on the away gates.;)

The Team didn't sound like they done too bad on the radio either. Were they a bit iffy then?

How is saying the fans are much better than the team going to encourage people????

Have a word mate.

chester copperpot
How is saying the fans are much better than the team going to encourage people????

Have a word mate.

Didn't mean that to sound the way it did mate.

The fans were CL winners today, the team were just SPL winners. ;)

Best fan of all was MIKO, the best fan in the world, played a blinder.

Benny Factor
Guys, we were all immense today, I felt this merited a thread, as we've not been like that in 18 months or so.

Me and the Matty boy listened to us singing the 'Have you heard of the gorgie aggro' with some boy singing 'Have you heard of the Csaba Laszlo'.

Tonight is the time for us to bask in our own glory, forget the football team, forget the league, tonight, the Hearts fans are sitting proudly at the top of the league.

Special mention to my wee pal Neave, who has to claim the credit for the 'We're from the Capital, you're from a ****ehole' chant.

i didn't realise you'd said fans there.... eee-awwwwwwwww.

tommythejambo

Can't ATM mainly due to lack of funds, but will be attending a good few away games this season.

Banter is better regardless of how the game pans out, and Tynie is dead all the time now.

chester copperpot
i didn't realise you'd said fans there.... eee-awwwwwwwww.

Our fans though are top of the league, custard pie right back at you fella.

Didn't mean that to sound the way it did mate.

The fans were CL winners today, the team were just SPL winners. ;)

Best fan of all was MIKO, the best fan in the world, played a blinder.

Cool mate. It didnt read quite right . Anyhoo, we are all on the same side and as i stated in the OP,,was proud listening to the Hearts fans today.

Going to enjoy my beer tonight.

Benny Factor
Our fans though are top of the league, custard pie right back at you fella.

The ee-aww was directed at myself, mate. :P

JamboRossi79
Good support through today apart from the absolute lunatic NMH and I had sitting behind us. The boy must have tourettes, either that or he just enjoys ranting, swearing and spitting.

He wasn't an older gentleman with glasses was he ? Left hand side of the stand as you are looking at the pitch. I turned round to see who was going mental and the guy looked like he might have a heart attack. Also thought we were going to have hassle with the guy infront of us but he settled down after the polis had a word with him and was sound.

Good support through today.

chester copperpot
The ee-aww was directed at myself, mate. :P

I know, I posted that before I read your second post fella.

He wasn't an older gentleman with glasses was he ? Left hand side of the stand as you are looking at the pitch.

Yeah that's the guy. He went a horrible shade of purple at one point. Total nutter. I would hate to see him if we were losing or playing badly !!

Special mention to my wee pal Neave, who has to claim the credit for the 'We're from the Capital, you're from a ****ehole' chant.[/QUOTE]

Quality that, thought it was funny as. Its great when a wee chant catches on like that. Good work Neave.

Oh by the way. Nice bodyswerve at half time big man. Wee Audrey nearly had you there...lol

bean counter

I said the same thing to a mate. I did get that same feeling, like we had a few years ago.

He wasn't an older gentleman with glasses was he ? Left hand side of the stand as you are looking at the pitch. I turned round to see who was going mental and the guy looked like he might have a heart attack. Also thought we were going to have hassle with the guy infront of us but he settled down after the polis had a word with him and was sound.

Good support through today.

was this to do with what happened at half time ? because if it was that was possibly me i put it away when everyone complained and yet either you or some other **** kept going on about it. whoever it was was really wanting a slap like

rudiskacel06

aye think i know the guy you are on about was in a red t shirt up the top

I was embarassed on wednesday as 800 or so errdrey nyaffs outsung as ALL night- today was as it should be - loadsa banter too-can't wait until Falkirk!

i won't be at falkirk so the banter will be low lads sorry.

SCOTTISH CUP THE MORN FOR ME SO COULD TOP OF A GREAT WEEKEND!

JamboRossi79
was this to do with what happened at half time ? because if it was that was possibly me i put it away when everyone complained and yet either you or some other **** kept going on about it. whoever it was was really wanting a slap like

Dunno what you are talking about re half time as nothing happened with me. Must be someone else you are thinking about.

just surprised someone has come on here and spoke about it yet. as kickback is where it ALL happens i guess.

maybe some are scared to reveal thereselves because i reacted in an agressive manner as did about another 5 of my mates beside me.

Archived