laslo hasn't learned

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

from his mistakes, just about the same team as wednesday, and it was p**h

still got eggert at right back and kara in midfield, what the ****** is he playing at

mole up front again on his own, is he blind, mole's not got it, he's gash

begining to think that laslo's not the man

Seymour M Hersh

still got eggert at right back and kara in midfield, what the ****** is he playing at

Why are you not our manager? You seem to have such a terrific knowledge and understanding of the game!

Ibrahim Tall

Who exactly should be playing instead of Mole? Nade won't last anywhere near 90 minutes yet, Tullberg isn't fit, Clums gone, Glen isn't even fit i'm sure..

He can only play what we have, i'm fairly sure he'd prefer Thierry Henry started but Mole will have to do.

peebles jambo
Why are you not our manager? You seem to have such a terrific knowledge and understanding of the game!

sarky!!!!!

but if you're happy with that team, what can i say, karapidis before palazeulos, not in my book, kara's a good defender but he's never a mid-fielder

oh yes, mole up front on his own, not working, more interested in fixing his hair

sarky!!!!!

but if you're happy with that team, what can i say, karapidis before palazeulos, not in my book, kara's a good defender but he's never a mid-fielder

oh yes, mole up front on his own, not working, more interested in fixing his hair

aye it is and wtf???

Seymour M Hersh
sarky!!!!!

Absolute balls. He may not be the final answer but his work rate and effort cannot be questioned this season. And he's not alone Kingston is in the hole just behind him. Kara's there for exactly the reason you compliment him on his defensive skills.

Absolute balls. He may not be the final answer but his work rate and effort cannot be questioned this season. And he's not alone Kingston is in the hole just behind him. Kara's there for exactly the reason you compliment him on his defensive skills.

Im shocked cos Mole has a horrid 'do.

I said it was the way Airdrie played that made that formation/tactics pretty much innefective on Wednesday, Hamiltion play openly which actually suits the style of play we tried to play on Wednesday.

Our lack of fit strikers limits how many ways we can play, we cannot play 2 up front if we don't have 2 fit strikers.

Although I agree on karipdis/jonsson, I just don't get it?

Peebles Jambo no wonder you're a bit a joke poster character on this forum. You really do yourself no favours.

:rofl:

Greedy_Jambo

On radio scotland they said Obua is in the hole behind mole and zaliukas is in midfield. Have they got it wrong?

Playing Eggert at RB because JT and RN are not good enough and he is trying to coach a talented, tall, good tackling, ball playing player into a RB. Good idea if you ask me.

Mole has to play - there are no other options. By the next game we will have Tullberg, a fitter Nade, a fitter Glen and possibly/hopefully one more striker signed before the deadline.

The only one you can debate is Karipidis in DM. I would play Ruben but apart from Wed Karipidis has done well.

On radio scotland they said Obua is in the hole behind mole and zaliukas is in midfield. Have they got it wrong?

Maybe we've changed things during the game, it makes it difficult for Hamilton if we keep alternating our tactics.

LeylandJambo

No

peebles jambo
Peebles Jambo no wonder you're a bit a joke poster character on this forum. You really do yourself no favours.:rofl:

why

Looks like he has learned and the lesson was not to worry about total over reactions by Hearts fans that go totally mental at the first setback.

Independence

Thank goodness you are not our manager!!!!!!

Two nil to the JT's , get in there.

Lets all laugh at Y O U.....TITTER TITTER:p

2-0

peebles jambo
Well heres a clue - Stop posting pish!

Just some friendly advice.

:)

not really a clue, more of a statement

if you don't like what i'm posting, ignore it, it's not hard

Greedy_Jambo
not really a clue, more of a statement

if you don't like what i'm posting, ignore it, it's not hard

Stop talking pish!

What the hell is he thinking? CSABA OUT NOW!!!!!!!

:movethatass:

have a little faith, and a little patience.

only 1 change, driver in for miko.... and look who scored the winning goal!

there was much to moan about last season, but we have a new manager now who needs our support. he is doing really well as far as im concerned.

ArmiyaRomanova

At least he can (probably) spell his name correctly.

Seems like there are some fans who haven't learned. :P

The usual crap from you.

You got your 5 minutes of fame from the Burley thread. I thought that one thread where you talked nonsense might have put you off from doing the same again. I was wrong.

Greedy_Jambo
The usual crap from you.

You got your 5 minutes of fame from the Burley thread. I thought that one thread where you talked nonsense might have put you off from doing the same again. I was wrong.

I didn't get the pleasure of reading the famous burley thread. What was it saying?

I didn't get the pleasure of reading the famous burley thread. What was it saying?

A long long time after Burley left us, Peebles jambo started a thread telling everyone he had just found out why Burley was sacked. He just told everyone what we had known for ages eg Romanov interfering. He somehow thought that no-one knew about this and that we would all be interested in hearing about it.

The thread then turned into a joke and everyone made jokes like "I've just found out we're signing John Robertson" etc.

Greedy_Jambo
A long long time after Burley left us, Peebles jambo started a thread telling everyone he had just found out why Burley was sacked. He just told everyone what we had known for ages eg Romanov interfering. He somehow thought that no-one knew about this and that we would all be interested in hearing about it.

The thread then turned into a joke and everyone made jokes like "I've just found out we're signing John Robertson" etc.

haaa.

begining to think that laslo's not the man[/quote

Just watched the first video on MTV. Marvellous it is.

Watch out for this new band Buggles. I reckon they could go far.

Obua was in the hole but Zal was not in midfield.

Played CH and had a very good game.

I also thought Eggy was fantastic at RB.

Sorry peebles I'm not generally the abusive type, I just feel that this thread is a prime example of irony, as you state that Csaba Laszlo hasn't learned, what from I have no idea, and yet here you are not learning from your mistakes.....actually forget it mate, like you say I should just ignore you.

:)

I just heard the miners are striking!! That Bloody Thatcher!!!!

Screw the miners - I've just been informed (from a usually reliable source) that she's planning on testing out a new tax system on Scotlan - the Poll tax, or something. Crazy ginger beeatch.

Haha how'd ya like them titties :D

Ah wish ah had two sets of hands, so ah could give dem titties 4 thumbs down!

4 games in to the season in the league 3 wins, i think you could be right :rolleyes:

sarky!!!!!

Wednesday was gash, but surely it is working...

Not the best to watch mind.

The drugs don't work. Patently.

Buffalo Bill

1 Kilmarnock 4 2 0 0 2 0 1 1 0 2 0 4 10

2 Hearts 4 2 0 0 5 3 1 0 1 2 3 1 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Celtic 3 2 0 0 4 0 0 1 0 1 1 4 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Rangers 3 1 0 0 2 0 1 1 0 2 1 3 7

5 Inverness CT 4 0 1 1 1 2 2 0 0 4 1 2 7

6 Aberdeen 4 0 1 1 1 3 2 0 0 2 0 0 7

7 Hamilton 4 1 0 1 4 3 1 0 1 1 1 1 6

8 Hibernian 4 1 0 1 3 3 0 1 1 1 2 -1 4

9 Motherwell 4 0 1 1 1 2 1 0 1 3 3 -1 4

10 Dundee Utd 4 0 1 1 1 3 0 1 1 2 4 -4 2

11 St Mirren 4 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 2 1 3 -3 1

12 Falkirk 4 0 0 2 1 3 0 0 2 2 6 -6 0

Jeezo Peebles,

Champions League spot.

What more do you want?!!

Buffalo Bill

Snake Plissken
I do find the thread starter & tonights result fairly funny.

Almost everytime peebs starts a thread slagging a player said player scores or we win.

I for one wish to see a Peebs comedy thread each week.

Looks like we might be selling Dave McKay to Tottenham

Archived