Anyone ever been on an Alaskan Cruise

vegas-voss

Trying to get next years holiday sorted out and fancy something totally different as im not a sun worshipper.Anyway have found a decent deal that gets me 2 nights in Seattle then a 7 day cruise to Alaska and then 4 nights in Vegas.Anyone been on one of these type of holidays.

coppercrutch
Trying to get next years holiday sorted out and fancy something totally different as im not a sun worshipper.Anyway have found a decent deal that gets me 2 nights in Seattle then a 7 day cruise to Alaska and then 4 nights in Vegas.Anyone been on one of these type of holidays.

I have been on a one day cruise up the inside passage (Ooh err) north of Vancouver. I imagine your cruise will head up that way too ?

Was pretty decent some cracking scenery, few dolphins and a Killer whale. Not sure about 7 days though.

Alaska is supposed to be immense.

I have been on a one day cruise up the inside passage (Ooh err) north of Vancouver. I imagine your cruise will head up that way too ?

Was pretty decent some cracking scenery, few dolphins and a Killer whale. Not sure about 7 days though.

It comprises 16% of the total US land mass so that is a FACT. :rolleyes:

Was on a 7 day cruise a few years back with NCL unfortunatley me and the misses took a bout of flu which kinda spoilt things, however what we did see was awsome Alaska is the highlands on steroids, by the way NCL was pretty shabby would choose another cruise line if i was to go again

coppercrutch
It comprises 16% of the total US land mass so that is a FACT. :rolleyes:

www.google.com:rolleyes:

Was on a 7 day cruise a few years back with NCL unfortunatley me and the misses took a bout of flu which kinda spoilt things, however what we did see was awsome Alaska is the highlands on steroids, by the way NCL was pretty shabby would choose another cruise line if i was to go again

Sounds pretty immense. I think I may go on a ski/board holiday there some time.

coppercrutch
If I had read it in a book or calculated it from measuring up on an atlas would you think better off me? Get with the times. :P

That would have been impressive. FACT. :)

Thanks for the feedback guys.Think i will be booking this or similar type of Holiday but def doing the Alaskan cruise part.

coppercrutch
Thanks for the feedback guys.Think i will be booking this or similar type of Holiday but def doing the Alaskan cruise part.

If you are thinking a little out of the box you could get a free car and do the drive yourself. Could be immense.

http://www.autodriveaway.com/personal.aspx

Not sure if they have an office in Alaska though. I know people that did this and got to drive a BMW M3 convertible across the states for 2 weeks - for free !!

Just an idea for a slightly 'different' holiday. Will do it myself one day.

Archived