Falkirk

slashishere

I know its a couple of weeks away but i'm heading through for the first time to the new stadium.

Whats it like getting to from the train station and where are the best boozers to head to.

cheers in advance

No pubs near ground the walk is more like 25 minutes, get a taxi from rank in town centre. Best plan stay in pubs all day.

I know its a couple of weeks away but i'm heading through for the first time to the new stadium.

Whats it like getting to from the train station and where are the best boozers to head to.

cheers in advance

Are you a Neilson lover?

it is a major pain the ass to get to from the train station if i was you i would either drive or get a supporters bus mate.

Get a supporters' bus. Much easier, especially getting back. Seriously.

Coming down from Perth, dont fancy driving as I like my pre/post match beers too much!

AARRRRGGGHHHH, easy travel or beers.............

Cardiac Rucksack
Coming down from Perth, dont fancy driving as I like my pre/post match beers too much!

AARRRRGGGHHHH, easy travel or beers.............

the ground is two minutes from the station/town centre in a taxi, the new sportsters is decent pub and really cheap for Falkirk. Take the train and have a few beers.

the ground is two minutes from the station/town centre in a taxi, the new sportsters is decent pub and really cheap for Falkirk. Take the train and have a few beers.

SOLD!

I wish our next game wasn't against this lot.

Hopefully we won't play our usual role of providing struggling teams with a result / the chance for struggling strikers to break their duck.

I'd be happier if they had a couple of points on the board.

And happier still if there wasn't an international match to interrupt our rhythm.

Hopefully we won't play our usual role of providing struggling teams with a result / the chance for struggling strikers to break their duck.

And happier still if there wasn't an international match to interrupt our rhythm.

Exactly. Let's hope it's full steam ahead and no slacking. Sounds as if we didn't underestimate Hamilton today, so we need to carry that over into the next match. We could probably do without the international break right now.

Me too. They'll be desperate to get some points in the bag, hopefully they won't take any from us.

falkirk stadium is gash, it maybe better higher up but i was low down at xmas last season and because of the stupid white boards at the far end it is hard enough to see the goals against it let alone the ball

Jambof3tornado
falkirk stadium is gash, it maybe better higher up but i was low down at xmas last season and because of the stupid white boards at the far end it is hard enough to see the goals against it let alone the ball

Aye we had the same problem,couldnt make out the far end goals due to the whiteboards behind them,real pain in the erky!!

Falkirk Grahamston is your station.A new Sports bar has opened 2mins from station.Park 20 mins walk from there.

Thats the plan!

Yeh sold to me too!

:)

Archived