ODI cricket

speedbump

Good to see England under KP doing so well at the shorter form of the game against the 2nd rated team in the world.

I bet it must stick in the yaffies throat to see KP doing so well against them. Get it right up ya!

Good to see England under KP doing so well at the shorter form of the game against the 2nd rated team in the world.

I bet it must stick in the yaffies throat to see KP doing so well against them. Get it right up ya!

They got humped when it mattered in the Test series and they'll get humped again next year when the Aussies come calling.

Nelly Terraces

Was at Headingley last Friday wi a few mates. Crackin game, and superb atmos. King Prawn seems to've injected some much needed enthusiasm into the team. Brilliant knocks by the man himself, coupled wi Freddie ranked up the score for England. Looked like Saffers were running away with it though after about 10 overs it looked curtains for England as Broady and the Burnley Express were getting blasted all over the gaff and SA would beat England total in around 40 overs, then KP made some brilliant tactical changes, bringing himself on for a bit of spin action being one of them, and it changed the whole game, wickets started to fall, and SA were getting tied down by Freddie and the Harminator. Top stuff, in the end, England won pretty comfortably by 20 runs.

SA must be gutted, get it right up them, as KP is doing the total bizzo. Getting a rejuvinated Harmo back in the team is a brilliant piece of negotiation, as on his day he is the numero uno fast bowler in the world, truly frightening to play against.

They've started fat out the blocks at The Oval this morning, 109-1 of 16 overs at the moment, Bells made over 50 already. C'mon England, do them good style!!

Gotta say, as watching sport goes, a day at a proper test ground watching an International is hard to beat, sitting drinking beer for 8hours aint no hardship, and when England are on form like they are at the moment, it's the nuts. Like I said, top atmos, and me and the lads I was with had a right laugh with all the other folk around us.

Wish I was at The Oval right now, instead of at work, roll on The Ashes next year - KP's Barmy Army!!;)

Cheers,

Tucker.

They got humped when it mattered in the Test series and they'll get humped again next year when the Aussies come calling.

And you bas that expert analysis on what? Your deep rooted hatred of England I'll bet.

Was at Headingley last Friday wi a few mates. Crackin game, and superb atmos. King Prawn seems to've injected some much needed enthusiasm into the team. Brilliant knocks by the man himself, coupled wi Freddie ranked up the score for England. Looked like Saffers were running away with it though after about 10 overs it looked curtains for England as Broady and the Burnley Express were getting blasted all over the gaff and SA would beat England total in around 40 overs, then KP made some brilliant tactical changes, bringing himself on for a bit of spin action being one of them, and it changed the whole game, wickets started to fall, and SA were getting tied down by Freddie and the Harminator. Top stuff, in the end, England won pretty comfortably by 20 runs.

SA must be gutted, get it right up them, as KP is doing the total bizzo. Getting a rejuvinated Harmo back in the team is a brilliant piece of negotiation, as on his day he is the numero uno fast bowler in the world, truly frightening to play against.

They've started fat out the blocks at The Oval this morning, 109-1 of 16 overs at the moment, Bells made over 50 already. C'mon England, do them good style!!

Gotta say, as watching sport goes, a day at a proper test ground watching an International is hard to beat, sitting drinking beer for 8hours aint no hardship, and when England are on form like they are at the moment, it's the nuts. Like I said, top atmos, and me and the lads I was with had a right laugh with all the other folk around us.

Wish I was at The Oval right now, instead of at work, roll on The Ashes next year - KP's Barmy Army!!;)

Cheers,

Tucker.

Changed days indeed under KP. Prior looks like a real player again, Harmison charging in with control, take not Duncan Fletcher Harmison needs to bowl not gien the cotton wool treatment. Freddie is back fit and if Monty gets his spin going the Aussies could be in trouble again in England.

Cricket is not a proper Sport, Like Snooker, Darts,Pool etc...FACT!!!

Played by Fat men who don't have to do anything to physical!! :P

Next you'll be telling me Ballroom dancing is exciting and should be classed as a Sport...Bloody ridiculous!! :cool:

Commander Harris
Kevin Pieterson is a judas!

The Aiden McG***y of cricket.

Come on the SA!

I know your joking (well, I hope you are) but if it wasn't for SA's racist selection policy KP would have had to look elsewhere.

loveofthegame
Cricket is not a proper Sport, Like Snooker, Darts,Pool etc...FACT!!!

Played by Fat men who don't have to do anything to physical!! :P

Next you'll be telling me Ballroom dancing is exciting and should be classed as a Sport...Bloody ridiculous!! :cool:

The skill, athleticism and fitness needed to play top level cricket certainly qualifies it as a sport. And a bloody good one at that.

You obviously know nothing about cricket.

Commander Harris
I know your joking (well, I hope you are) but if it wasn't for SA's racist selection policy KP would have had to look elsewhere.

that, of course, should read would not have had to look elsewhere. :o

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

The skill, athleticism and fitness needed to play top level cricket certainly qualifies it as a sport. And a bloody good one at that.

You obviously know nothing about cricket.

WTF is there to know...When the guy throws the ball to you, hit it with your Racket to prevent him hittin your sticks, once you've hit it RUN!!! :P

If your on the Throwin team, Hit his sticks, if he hits it and Runs, catch the ball and try AGAIN to hit his sticks before he gets home!! ;)

Easy ferkin Peasy!! :cool:

WTF is there to know...When the guy throws the ball to you, hit it with your Racket to prevent him hittin your sticks, once you've hit it RUN!!! :P

If your on the Throwin team, Hit his sticks, if he hits it and Runs, catch the ball and try AGAIN to hit his sticks before he gets home!! ;)

Simple..........Ok do you watch the game? Do you play? I doubt it. Infact do you even know the rukes most people who claim to hate cricket don't understand it.

A great win today! KP's barmy army! Right up the yaffies!

ToadKiller Dog

England did well the one day game has not been good for them the last few years the

ICI tournament starts soon ,england might be worth a few quid ,was disapointed by South africa they usual are a tough side.

And you bas that expert analysis on what? Your deep rooted hatred of England I'll bet.

JWL was once the proud owner and wearer of an England cricket top.

loveofthegame

'You hit it with your racket' ... :eek:

Oh dear, what a ****.

Football- you kick a ball and run about... you could simplify any sport by your standards.

'You hit it with your racket' ... :eek:

Oh dear, what a ****.

Football- you kick a ball and run about... you could simplify any sport by your standards.

Sarcasm lost in your wee brain Hen??? :P

And I would really like to know what you called me!! :mad: The **** word!

I'll say nothing because I have enough infractions... :hobofish:

Archived