Pacquiao v De La Hoya

H.A.N.S

Its certainly an ambitious fight if it is to be his last. The Golden Boy has the ring smarts although he has lost a lot of speed, Pacquiao will be very strong for him even though he'll be the smaller guy, it has the makings of a good fight TBH, a better prospect than De La Hoya v Mayweather II

I actually fancy DLH to win this one. Paquiao is tough as nails, but is a much smaller man. I don't actually know what weight this will be at, which could be a real telling factor in the fight.

De la Hoya seems to make weights pretty easily however, and I've never seen him 'weight drained' whilst fighting.

Should be a cracking fight, but with the size advantage and ring smarts, I think Oscar will win.

I did not think Pac-Man won his last fight.Anyway should be a great fight on Setanta this weekend.

CALDERON V CAZARES

I am an idiot Pac-Man won his last fight.

No way Pac-man wins this, he is giving up way too much in weight to be able to win. DLH will be far too strong for him, one last pay day and victory for DLH as he wished.

No way Pac-man wins this, he is giving up way too much in weight to be able to win. DLH will be far too strong for him, one last pay day and victory for DLH as he wished.

Says on the Setanta website he wants to fight Hatton after Pac-Man.

Well that would make sense for DLH I suppose, another fighter who fights well below his weight class, and another fight he would win.

The talk was the next fight DLH had would be his last but wouldnt suprise me if he took another pay day in fighting Hatton.

Archived