Please Vlad Get Us A Striker Who Scores Goals

Hawick Jambo

Hawick Jambo

I'm a simple man, I live in an area renowned for playing "football" with an odd shaped ball and they refer to the game I love as soccer.

As such I do not claim to know much about tactics, formations, players being tested for stress levels or all of the other manifestations of our current game. The one thing I do know is that I love HMFC and I know that the objective of the game is to score more goals than the opposition.

I'd therefore like to make a plea to Mr R to sign us a striker who can gets us some goals. I'm still optimistic about VR (just), feel that Csaba is taking us incrementally in the right direction. However all the possession football and pretty patterns do not necessarily win games as we found out last night.

So please, please Mr R use your scouts, look at Riorden or whoever, but do whatever you can but get us in a regular goalscoring striker. I've no idea if you read this and I certainly aint begging, but if you harbour any ambitions for taking on the Scottish Mafia, we ain't going to do it without a goalscorer.

End of rant and sorry for being indulgent

The only positive i'd say about Vlad is he brings in players

He must be nearing 100 players in his time at the club.

The only thing is out of all 100 players, 2 of them (Skacel and Bednar) have been goalscorers and none of which are anywhere near prolific

I'm starting to think he doesn't like them

Archived