Mixu is a good judge of a decent football team

Jambo in Yorkshire

Jambo in Yorkshire

Mixu praised Elfsborg as being a top quality side after they trounced Hibs 4-0 in the Intertoto - well tonight St Pats from Ireland knocked them out!

Interesting comment from Mixu!!

monkfish1979
Mixu praised Elfsborg as being a top quality side after they trounced Hibs 4-0 in the Intertoto - well tonight St Pats from Ireland knocked them out!

Interesting comment from Mixu!!

:107years::107years::107years::107years:

Mixu is the biggest dropkick in the SPL. We should give him some sort of trophy. Possibly the "Nish looks a player" annual award for exemplary avoidance of cardiac health warnings.

ToadKiller Dog

If Ratboy is daft enough to go back there ,i think that move would appease the hobo muppets for a bit longer and Spud will get a bit longer ,cant see him last more than 6 months. Shame Mxu is a real talent.

Oh, the irony of Jambos discussing managers!

You don't seem to understand the concept of irony.

I'd rather have Frail than Mixu.

And have a manager who lead you to 8th? Dont set your sights too high, do you?

We'll just see where Mixu lands you after one season in charge.

That's even if he gets one season in charge.

Your team are a joke and your manager is a fat oaf without a clue. Your team is the poorest for a good few years and even the flair has gone.

Must suck to be a Hobo right now.

And have a manager who lead you to 8th? Dont set your sights too high, do you?

Now this is irony.

A hibby discussing ambition.

Green Giants

It`s quiet fun being a hobo at the moment - even when we stuff up, we can rely on the big team to stuff up better than us - at least we scored against lower league opposition

It`s quiet fun being a hobo at the moment - even when we stuff up, we can rely on the big team to stuff up better than us - at least we scored against lower league opposition

getting beat 4-3 is better than drawing 0-0!?

heard it all now....

I'm sure those goals were really sweet even though you got put out of your only chance of ever winning anything, great job Mixu!!! :rofl:

What does quiet fun mean any way? Is that what it feels like to be out of 2 trophies after only 3 weeks of the season and languishing in the bottom half of the table with Pat Butcher as your manager?

Doesn't sound like fun to me but as long as you Hobos are happy, eh?

Green Giants

Read it properly - get your mum to help if necessary - I was making the point that we actually scored against lower league opposition, something the big team didnt manage to do

Read it properly - get your mum to help if necessary - I was making the point that we actually scored against lower league opposition, something the big team didnt manage to do

It must be nice to support a team with achievements like scoring against Greenock Morton under their belts.

Doctor FinnBarr
getting beat 4-3 is better than drawing 0-0!?

heard it all now....

Its just way the hobo methadone addled mind works!

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

but we DREW

you lot LOST

I've seen it all now. You're on here gloating about how you managed to score against a first division team. :eek:

Typical really. I accept that Hearts and Hibs embarassed themselves in the cup. You act like you don't care about Hibs losing in the cup because Hearts also lost. Really poor attitude. :sad:

I've seen it all now. You're on here gloating about how you managed to score against a first division team. :eek:

Typical really. I accept that Hearts and Hibs embarassed themselves in the cup. You act like you don't care about Hibs losing in the cup because Hearts also lost. Really poor attitude. :sad:

Wee team mentality, Stan.

It's bred into them.

"As long as the Hertz lost likesay eh? We can wun the wee cup in another 15 years and it'll be tidy likes."

An insight into the mind of a Hobo.

Frightening isn't it.

Whilst losing 4 goals at home in the process! Hibs failed to score in every game bar one in pre-season as well, so they're hardly banging them in!

I cant believe ive been dragged into an arguement with a hobo over whose defeat against first division opposition was more credible.

My mum and dad must be so proud :(

I know your mum. And you are talking about scoring?

Archived