Hamilton West 1300

Hamilton West 2001

Haymarket 2141

?8.20 return

Haymarket 1140

Hamilton West 1300

Hamilton West 2001

Haymarket 2141

Leaving Hamilton at 8pm you'll defo get a fight ;)

Leaving Hamilton at 8pm you'll defo get a fight ;)

Who with a bottle of vodka and I'll lose:p

Rudi Hates Hibees

Does anyone know if there will be a cash gate? Just found out i can make it and its to late to get tickets delivered!:(

Does anyone know if there will be a cash gate? Just found out i can make it and its to late to get tickets delivered!:(

Ticket office, your feet..............work it out from there mucker:rolleyes:

Its a long walk from Inverness.

In that case he's goosed, unless accies sell away tickets and I'm not sure of that.

Rudi Hates Hibees
Ticket office, your feet..............work it out from there mucker:rolleyes:

Hell of a walk from Inverness! :eek: I'll give the ticket office a call.

Captain Lithuania

Can someone pm me about getting the train, I have no idea how to get there and I would need help because me and my pal have never been, just send a pm someone, cheers.

Rudi Hates Hibees
I was told from the ticket office yesterday that there would be a cash gate for the hamilton game

Phoned the ticket office earlier and they told me they weren't sure still waiting to hear back from Hamilton. :mw_confused:

Can someone pm me about getting the train, I have no idea how to get there and I would need help because me and my pal have never been, just send a pm someone, cheers.

Have a look at my pubs posting you'll see hamilton west station is within 5 minutes from the ground.

portobellojambo1

Going by the map speedbump provided the railway station looks as if it is about 1500 feet (500 yards metric ;)) away from the ground. There is a fair chance you won't get lost at that other end, as long as you get on the right train at the Motherwell connection point (you are looking for the Milngavie train when in Motherwell)..

:)

?8.20 return

Haymarket 1140

Hamilton West 1300

Hamilton West 2001

Haymarket 2141

?8.20 return seems very cheap, also 2001 seems very late considering the match finishes at circa 1745.

Cheap day return obviously I take it? Is the train direct from Haymarket to Hamilton West?

?8.20 return seems very cheap, also 2001 seems very late considering the match finishes at circa 1745.

Cheap day return obviously I take it? Is the train direct from Haymarket to Hamilton West?

Change at m/well on the way there, 2 changes @ m/well and bellshill on the way home. aye Cheap day return.

I chose a later train for a wee session in a strange town.

Change at m/well on the way there, 2 changes @ m/well and bellshill on the way home. aye Cheap day return.

I chose a later train for a wee session in a strange town.

OK mate cheers for the info, you're a star. Me and my old man are considering going but he doesnt fancy fisticuffs in Hamilton after the match. :)

Cappuccino Kid
Any parking nearby? ;)

Dave leave the car and get yourself down to the reyesville for 12:30. jump on a bus nearly door to door and able to have a beer.

Just leave the Scotsman behind.;)

Dave leave the car and get yourself down to the reyesville for 12:30. jump on a bus nearly door to door and able to have a beer.

Just leave the Scotsman behind.;)

I never did fit into the Gary Mackay bus reading my Scotsman. :rolleyes:

Cappuccino Kid

Some of us now read the Scotsman as well. You were just ahead of your time Dave.:)

Although broadsheet Scotsman's they did make a good Millwall Brick:rolleyes:

Archived