Csaba continues to contradict himself!

colinzeal

The guy either changes his mind a lot or he is not making his own decisions.

We had an article which Csaba said he was looking for a centre half and a right back. That suddenly became a DM and then one appears from Kaunas! We need a DM???? This guy from Kaunas is going to be "quality" is he? Better than Eggert and Ruben? I doubt it.

Banks had to be our gopalkeeper coach or goalie, he is now neither. Once again thank god Kaunas were there to provide us not only with a keeper, but also a goalkeeping coach!

CIS cup was going to give others a chance, then no changes except Eggert. Again another quick change of mind. Doesn't bode well if a manager doesn't stand by his decisions.

I really hope we don't employ any scouts, because it is throwing money down the drain, especially when there is so many good players at Kaunas just waiting for us to move for them!

Hope this Polish guy is good and raises the bar, he won't though.

The guy either changes his mind a lot or he is not making his own decisions.

We had an article which Csaba said he was looking for a centre half and a right back. That suddenly became a DM and then one appears from Kaunas! We need a DM???? This guy from Kaunas is going to be "quality" is he? Better than Eggert and Ruben? I doubt it.

Banks had to be our gopalkeeper coach or goalie, he is now neither. Once again thank god Kaunas were there to provide us not only with a keeper, but also a goalkeeping coach!

CIS cup was going to give others a chance, then no changes except Eggert. Again another quick change of mind. Doesn't bode well if a manager doesn't stand by his decisions.

I really hope we don't employ any scouts, because it is throwing money down the drain, especially when there is so many good players at Kaunas just waiting for us to move for them!

Hope this Polish guy is good and raises the bar, he won't though.

I'm sure he sad in one of his interviews he was looking for a CB and CM, think it was on the BBC, it was a week or two back, so not sure if it's still there.

Csaba said the other day he wanted a defensive midfielder.

If i am wrong, fair enough.

I am sure i say an interview where he said centre half and right back. Half a day later it had become acentral midfielder.

Still think our transfer activity is speaking volumes about our scouting network though.

Still think our transfer activity is speaking volumes about our scouting network though.

It speaks volumes about our debt too, presumably.....

It speaks volumes about our debt too, presumably.....

I would still argue that there is cheap options that are better than most the Kaunas players we get out there for us.

If i am wrong, fair enough.

I am sure i say an interview where he said centre half and right back. Half a day later it had become acentral midfielder.

In that interview he said ideally he wanted a defender that could play at CB or RB and also wanted a defencive midfielder who can sit infront of the back four as the only one capable of doing that job is Karapidis atm.

Guest jambomickey
In Csaba I trust, it is the MAD ONE that I don't.

spot on mate! how any hearts fan can trust that mad man is behond me

Archived