What do you people want?

Acey

Ray Winstone
I was so angry and ****ed of even before a ball was kicked today due to the fact we were starting with one up front against a lower league team. Total disgrace.

I was looking forward to seeing some fringe guys get a start today (which the evening news seemed to suggest) like ruben and nade but how wrong i was.

Laszlo was going on about what a great proffesional nade has been yet didnt get to start. Feel sorry for Mole as not his fault there is no one up front to support him.

Sadly i dont think Laszlo picked the team tonight. It must have been one of romanovs muppets as anyone with half a brain would have started with at least 2 up front tonight.

Were you one of the 'angriest men in the world' in section B tonight?

I was more concerned with the girl next to me in the back row of Section B who had an odd obsession with Chesney. And the fact that the guy sitting next to me had 3 pies before kick off.

Ray Winstone
I was more concerned with the girl next to me in the back row of Section B who had an odd obsession with Chesney. And the fact that the guy sitting next to me had 3 pies before kick off.

Where you sitting in the back row by any chance?

Ray Winstone
The clue was where I said back row in my post:rolleyes:

Missed that!

I think I might know who you are talking about - were you sitting next to the steps between B and C.

Missed that!

I think I might know who you are talking about - were you sitting next to the steps between B and C.

Yep, were you the bigger of the 2 lads with the girl? :o

The guys behind me in Section G are hilarious. They spend the whole game moaning at everything. And I mean everything. For some reason they always go crazy if the referee stops the game for a head knock. Then they go even crazier when the referee orders a 'drop-ball' rather than just giving the ball back to Hearts. One of them has an obsession with the word "honestly" as well. He says it at the start of almost every sentence. The same guy also felt the need to constantly call Zemamma a suicide bomber during a derby last season.

Listening to their ramblings passed the time quite well during some of the poorer games last season.

Ray Winstone
Yep, were you the bigger of the 2 lads with the girl? :o

Indeed - she spouts some *****e eh!

I have had a word with her old man about it but he cant do anything about it.

She has her favourites and that is that.

Was in section A - i didnt voice my anger tonight as it was only the ****ty cup after all but annoyed at the starting 11 nevertheless.

Why not Makela tonight?

Scored 3 at Alloa in this cup two years ago in one of his very few starts and never gets a fair run.

The Finland top league cant be much worse that the essppell and he was a goal machine over there.

I know his first touch is **** but he can still bang them in if given a chance.

Forgot though - he is a Graham Rix signed so he's not allowed a chance.

Chad Sexington

I had a screeching hag behind me in section B tonight. Her voice was so shrill it was physically painful.

Indeed - she spouts some *****e eh!

I have had a word with her old man about it but he cant do anything about it.

She has her favourites and that is that.

I found her faith in Chesney oddly sweet. And the moment she got quite agitated that we took a free kick and she was convinced it was a throw in and shouted to Zaliukas to throw it.

Ray Winstone
I found her faith in Chesney oddly sweet. And the moment she got quite agitated that we took a free kick and she was convinced it was a throw in and shouted to Zaliukas to throw it.

Ha ha I remember - she has her moments, just about worth bringing her along this eveing.

She also stalks Christophe Berra.

jamboinglasgow

I had the situation in section S when one guy in front of me shouted for Obua to shoot. He did and it went wide and the guy mumbled he should of passed it. There was a number of examples of that.

Ray Winstone

The boys in B kept screaming at Mole to shoot even if it would have been a long shot or just hit the defender standing infront of him.

There was no telling them!

I thought we were utter garbage last night! The passing back and forward between the defence and midfield looks good in terms of possession but it didn't really lead to the creation of clear cut chances for us. as others have said keeping a back 4 against a solitary striker was bad enough when they had 11 on the park and yes we should have played 2 up front at home against lower league opposition.

On another note because my mate and I were not in our usual seats last night (we were actually in the 2 seats in front of ours)we had some new neighbours for the match which was interesting to say the least. Firstly there were a significant number of women some of whom were angry because they couldn't get a pie before half time. The one next to me kept screeching/screaming with excitement/frustration and couldn't understand why Miko had been substituted. she obviously missed him lying in the Airdrie 6 yard box suffering from cramp. another woman somewhere behind me was busy telling her youngster that yesterday was officially the most depressing day of the year. Nothing to do with the game but apparently its because summer has ended, people are back to work/school/uni and the have increased debt because of the cost of their summer holiday. If I had a knife with me I would have asked her to slash her wrists!

:yadayada: That's why I had to settle for Cheese and onion pies instead- *** *******.:rolleyes:

Seymour M Hersh
Plenty of eejits at the game tonight.

Being a Real Fan, I was there, and thought we passed the ball around very well. If you're playing with only one up front, you've got to be patient when it comes to waiting for an opening. Unfortunately, some non-real fans at the game tonight were getting on the team's back every time the ball wasn't lumped into the box.

Can we agree that the long-ball game is rubbish? Good. Then - assuming that we're playing one up front - why the hell would you want it in favour of passing and moving?

Glad I won't be in the Wheatfield again come SPL games. Very few Real Fans in there.

Last nights problem was too much passing and almost no moving. Also too much bad passing and still virtually no moving. And when I'm talking about moving I mean off the ball, into space, creating space by taking defenders with etc. Most of our players pass the ball then watch (usually statically).

Guest JamboRobbo
I had the situation in section S when one guy in front of me shouted for Obua to shoot. He did and it went wide and the guy mumbled he should of passed it. There was a number of examples of that.

Aye, it's all the fans fault. :P

Seymour M Hersh
Me too, my man. I was happy with the number of chances being created, though...

Really? I'm not. Most of the chances, as you describe them, were at best half chances. How often was their defence scrambling or the goalie having to make saves?

You sound like a Ferkin Hobo..."A' dinnae mind gettin beat likesay, as long as we get beat playun flair fitba...:eek:"

Get a grip, 4-5-1 at home to a S**** 1st division team, who went down to 10 men...Startin to see Shabba's strings!! :mad:

:cool:

The number of chances we wasted.

mate goin gtf nae wonda did you see that laszlo a muppet kari n mid y y y and jonson at rb surely any1 can see it otha way around and nade on bench thn y take miko best player on park by far off and put on chesney mibi ye ches but take obua off hes garbage we got 5 days now 5 DAYS to get 3 goalscorers thats people who know where the goal is and can score surely with those amount off chances we should be winning 5 6 7 0 or 1 everygame it just aint wrkin and i for 1 are sick fed up off people like you saying your no real fan for booing who gives too buggers they are rubbish they deserve it laszlo another puppet even he did not seem intersted tonight and y buy tullberg if he not fit it so flaming stupid god any1 with common sense man just stay away :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Dexter -

Could you please delete everything in the KB classic forum and replace it with this one post.

A work of art.

loveofthegame
Suddenly, I feel much more optimistic regarding my chances of obtaining my Law degree, given the competition. :)

p.s. I don't think it's possible to do, "a first class degree in law".

haha it isn't... A first class degree is something you obtain, not something you do. Nice try by the poster though, shame he carried it out with all finesse of an overweight elephant on thin ice.

And your law degree is only against yourself, there is no competition with fellow students i.e. there are no set number of first class degrees available.

She's a bit special. She's also a casual, but we don't hold it against her.

I was the guy booing the U10s. Wage thieves.

Being a Real Fan, I was there, and thought we passed the ball around very well. If you're playing with only one up front, you've got to be patient when it comes to waiting for an opening. Unfortunately, some non-real fans at the game tonight were getting on the team's back every time the ball wasn't lumped into the box.

Can we agree that the long-ball game is rubbish? Good. Then - assuming that we're playing one up front - why the hell would you want it in favour of passing and moving?

Glad I won't be in the Wheatfield again come SPL games. Very few Real Fans in there.

i take it you were meaning the idiots in section E front row,who shouted penalty everytime someone fell no matter where or when and totally took the **** out of kello`s name,they seemed more interested in opposing fans than their team.even had others fans telling them to STFU they were embarrassing themselves

How dare you call someone a 'non real fan'!!

I boooed very loudly!! and I can assure you pal you'd struggle to find a bigger Jambo than me!!

I paid ?12 on that garbage. wasted my night whilst those overpaid underachievers pranced about

I'm ******ing sick of it!

Sorry, but the REALIST REAL fans only paid ?8.

Suddenly, I feel much more optimistic regarding my chances of obtaining my Law degree, given the competition. :)

p.s. I don't think it's possible to do, "a first class degree in law".

You come accross as a right mod edit, TBH.

It's ironic that you're criticising people for not being 'real Hearts fans', yet you're the guy that said "If Queens win today, it will mean more to me than Hearts' 2 Scottish Cup wins".

Utterly embarrassing.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Hated my seat up in section G tonight, plenty of idiots. Ok good atmosphere when it does make a song, but other then that constant booing, kicking seats (why?)

That's not the norm though, any Section G'ers who didn't pre-book their tickets and instead paid at the gate, obviously didn't get their usual seat. I had to sit in Section A. G is normally great.

I love it how many people are still too thick to grasp the irony of the whole "I am a Real Fan" thing.

Mugs. :laugh:

mate goin gtf nae wonda did you see that laszlo a muppet kari n mid y y y and jonson at rb surely any1 can see it otha way around and nade on bench thn y take miko best player on park by far off and put on chesney mibi ye ches but take obua off hes garbage we got 5 days now 5 DAYS to get 3 goalscorers thats people who know where the goal is and can score surely with those amount off chances we should be winning 5 6 7 0 or 1 everygame it just aint wrkin and i for 1 are sick fed up off people like you saying your no real fan for booing who gives too buggers they are rubbish they deserve it laszlo another puppet even he did not seem intersted tonight and y buy tullberg if he not fit it so flaming stupid god any1 with common sense man just stay away :mad::mad::mad::mad:

My brain hurts! :P

Tell me Acey, What is a Real Fan ?

I love it how many people are still too thick to grasp the irony of the whole "I am a Real Fan" thing.

Mugs. :laugh:

Nice one :o

Sarcasm is very easy to pick up on in a written sentence.

You're so clever, i think you're brilliant.

See.

Nice one :o

Sarcasm is very easy to pick up on in a written sentence.

You're so clever, i think you're brilliant.

See.

Hence my capitalising of "Real Fan", to make it a wee bit more obvious for the hard-of-thinking. :)

Me. :)I also refer you to post #82.

WOW ! Thats quite the achievement for such a self important wee laddie with a QOS avatar :rolleyes:

WOW ! Thats quite the achievement for such a self important wee laddie with a QOS avatar :rolleyes:

I heard you once on "Off The Ball", Tom. You didn't get to that level of fame without a bit of intelligence, surely? :(

I refer you to post #82.

I heard you once on "Off The Ball",

Only Once :653:

That was a few years ago, if I remember correctly it was in between me listening to Hearts games on the radio in the morning and trying to catch the Washington/Maryland sniper that was around at that time :cool:

Stewards who knew what the hell they were doing might be a good start.

Anyone else in N tonight couldn't get a pie?

What kind of job do you think stewards do? They ain't waiters... :P

I had a screeching hag behind me in section B tonight. Her voice was so shrill it was physically painful.

Hope you no talking about me lol

Hence my capitalising of "Real Fan", to make it a wee bit more obvious for the hard-of-thinking. :)

That's brilliant!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
What's that? Little Timmy fell down the well?

Haha! Don't often laugh at posts but that was a belter! :)

Archived