Date Ideas

neave

Help needed, guys. Got a date with a young lady on Friday and need some ideas on where to take her. We're both busy at night, so it's a daytime thing; don't much fancy the pictures and I'm looking for something a wee bit different.

Oh, I'm also skint, so I could do without something that'll break the bank.

Cheers.

Edit: Actually, she lives in Perth; reckon it'd be more polite for me to go through there?

ToadKiller Dog

Do what they do in neighbours a picnic by the lassiters pond or in your case princess st gardens or the like .if your being a cheapskate you can make your own sarnies ,then show her the sights .

Better letting her come to you easier to impress her in your own surrounds ,dont go to the pictures as you cant talk .

If she's from Perth, she'll appreciate Gorgie Farm.

All the wonders of a farm, only in a city.

Shame the festival is over, could have taken her to a show.

Someone suggested Museum but remember the old part is closed now

Help needed, guys. Got a date with a young lady on Friday and need some ideas on where to take her. We're both busy at night, so it's a daytime thing; don't much fancy the pictures and I'm looking for something a wee bit different.

Cheers.

Edit: Actually, she lives in Perth; reckon it'd be more polite for me to go through there?

If she is coming to Edinburgh, there must be some festival shows still to go to.

Perth is a great wee city as well. Lots of bars cafes etc. Great walks by the River Tay.

Tell her the old joke about Perth being the smallest city in the world. It is built between 2 inches. :)

show her your mangina, do the elephant trick

:4_1_72: yeah if that doesn't work she's not worth it mate!

Do what they do in neighbours a picnic by the lassiters pond or in your case princess st gardens or the like .if your being a cheapskate you can make your own sarnies ,then show her the sights .

Better letting her come to you easier to impress her in your own surrounds ,dont go to the pictures as you cant talk .

That's bound to get her all loved up. A home made sandwich followed by a walk. :wink:

If you want free and different, take her to the public gallery in the court.

show her your mangina, do the elephant trick

or the reverse manjina, do the last turkey in the shop on Christmas Eve.

or the reverse manjina, do the last turkey in the shop on Christmas Eve.

Last chicken in Sainsburys :D

put the most romantic songs you can find on your phone. i find 2live crew work well.

buy her a daysaver

take her on the number 3 and play the choons while trying to get a bag off

if she doesn't melt, she's frigid

ToadKiller Dog
put the most romantic songs you can find on your phone. i find 2live crew work well.

But take notice of Chimpos warning do not play maddona!.

Iv been on that underground tour on the royal mile before with a couple of girls. Interesting for both, not too expensive and the boozers right next door for a quick scoop before hand. Not too sure what time the tours start though?!

buy her a daysaver

lol! aye she's be a right tight stand-offish cow if she didn't go for that haha :)

coppercrutch

There are far too many gaylords on this site.

Get her to come to your flat. Tell her just to wear stockings and suspenders covered by a long coat. Answer the door. Tell her beforehand to say nothing just open her coat and get down to business. When you are finished tell her to leave.

Done.

PS - This actually works sometimes. :eek:. Birds are filthy too. There are 2 birds on this thread and I guarantee at least one has done this.

buy her a daysaver

Or a leshbian. In a James Bond accent

You'd be a cheap date Bev.

There are far too many gaylords on this site.

Get her to come to your flat. Tell her just to wear stockings and suspenders covered by a long coat. Answer the door. Tell her beforehand to say nothing just open her coat and get down to business. When you are finished tell her to leave.

Done.

PS - This actually works sometimes. :eek:. Birds are filthy too. There are 2 birds on this thread and I guarantee at least one has done this.

Well it's not me coz I planned to do this for the ex on his birthday but we broke up that day! Dunno who was more gutted :mad:

Dr. Bapswent

buy her a daysaver

Aww Bev,

If I had known you were such a classy lady, I would have made a move ages ago when I could.

Here was me thinking you were way out my league and I chose to slum it with second best.....

coppercrutch
Well it's not me coz I planned to do this for the ex on his birthday but we broke up that day! Dunno who was more gutted :mad:

Ach well it will be Bev then.

You did think about it though.

Seriously - I don't think most guys realise just how much birds like filth.

Everybody loves Baz

buy her a daysaver

FFS what chance has he got of getting his Nat King if he's taking her on a bus journey that goes from Wester Hailes to Mayfield ?

None that's what! :mad:

Everybody loves Baz

What a tit he must feel now.

Obviously not yours,

Tit's that is,

Feeling i mean,

What a tit he must feel now.

Obviously not yours,

Tit's that is,

Feeling i mean,

He kept his birthday presents and everything. Rangers ****! Have to work with the guy every day as well.

Everybody loves Baz
He kept his birthday presents and everything. Rangers ****! Have to work with the guy every day as well.

Aye ,but he never got his big present did he?

That's it i'm away to ma bed before this thread goes way off topic!

Cheers.

could go on lesbian websites together...

So let me get this straight, as I'm finding it hard to keep-up with the high jinks of the youngsters on here.

Neave, you've broken up with the Polish bit of fluff you were balling, and now you've got a date with some low class tail you're trying to impress despite having hee-haw money.

Son, it's the zoo, followed by some monkey magic back at yer folks. Just turn the music up loud.

Louise -- you were going out with that Laurie fellow who was into flags and sorting out collective moments of celebration... but then you both stopped posting on here before breaking-up and both getting back online within a few hours of each other.

And now you're detailing things you have and have not done, but not with him. I admire that. Break-ups are warfare. Don't believe anyone who tells you there are no winners.

That's the kind of trite pish gays come out with knowing they can only have a second-rate marriage and Ethiopian children.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

So let me get this straight, as I'm finding it hard to keep-up with the high jinks of the youngsters on here.

Neave, you've broken up with the Polish bit of fluff you were balling, and now you've got a date with some low class tail you're trying to impress despite having hee-haw money.

Son, it's the zoo, followed by some monkey magic back at yer folks. Just turn the music up loud.

Louise -- you were going out with that Laurie fellow who was into flags and sorting out collective moments of celebration... but then you both stopped posting on here before breaking-up and both getting back online within a few hours of each other.

And now you're detailing things you have and have not done, but not with him. I admire that. Break-ups are warfare. Don't believe anyone who tells you there are no winners.

That's the kind of trite pish gays come out with knowing they can only have a second-rate marriage and Ethiopian children.

No, seems pretty concise.

Im glad it wasn't only me who found Louise and Lauries coincidental reappearence suspicous....

No doubt they will put an end to the facade of not caring in a few days and dissapear again:p

Im glad it wasn't only me who found Louise and Lauries coincidental reappearence suspicous....

No doubt they will put an end to the facade of not caring in a few days and dissapear again:p

It's disappear. Don't be thick around me.

At least they've had their nat in the last year my religious friend.

tut0-008.jpg

:P Made me chuckle.

Robbos Right Peg

Quote of the year

The zoo is definately the way forward. Awesome place.

Just don't stay in Rainbow Paradise too long. The lorikeets will cr@p on your head!

I need to find a new chick because I want to see the new chimp enclosure! It wasn't quite done when I took the last one there.

The zoo is definately the way forward. Awesome place.

Just don't stay in Rainbow Paradise too long. The lorikeets will cr@p on your head!

I need to find a new chick because I want to see the new chimp enclosure! It wasn't quite done when I took the last one there.

The new chimp enclosure is quite impressive actually. Really well done.

The People's Chimp
The new chimp enclosure is quite impressive actually. Really well done.

This thread's gone a little of topic.

blondejamtart

buy her a daysaver

Beverley, you obviously know the classiest of guys! :rofl:

Beverley, you obviously know the classiest of guys! :rofl:

You're a woman of experience, BJT (;)); what would sweep you off your feet?

Archived