Hibs Cup Winners they are at it again.

Munch

Hobo workmate said today that he had a premonition that this is there year and finally the monkey will be off there shoulders.

I spat my dam tea out all over the place, but there was no arguing his dream was very clear Mixu holding aloft a cup.

I'm stunned and lost for words on this one any help or pictures/links you could post so i can e mail too him.:105years::106years::107years::whistling:

eddie fenwick
Hobo workmate said today that he had a premonition that this is there year and finally the monkey will be off there shoulders.

I spat my dam tea out all over the place, but there was no arguing his dream was very clear Mixu holding aloft a cup.

I'm stunned and lost for words on this one any help or pictures/links you could post so i can e mail too him.:105years::106years::107years::whistling:

let me get this right,they can see into the future as well as being accountants yet hardly any of them actually work for a living

a hobo workmate? he cannae be a true hobo if holds down a job!

An associate then, but he is convinced his vision of mixu holding aloft a cup was so real he could touch it, he has even went too town and stuck a fiver on them to win the big cup at 80 to 1.:silly:

An associate then, but he is convinced his vision of mixu holding aloft a cup was so real he could touch it, he has even went too town and stuck a fiver on them to win the big cup at 80 to 1.:silly:

If he's so sure would he not put more than a fiver on? Then again does he have more than a fiver? As to the hobos cup thing, theres more chance of Calum Elliot overtaking Robbo and becoming Hearts top ever scorer!!!

If he's so sure would he not put more than a fiver on? Then again does he have more than a fiver? As to the hobos cup thing, theres more chance of Calum Elliot overtaking Robbo and becoming Hearts top ever scorer!!!

The odds at 80 to 1 are crap , i reckoned they would have been at least 1000 to 1. still he seems happy, thinks its easy money.:blah:

Surely the bookies will give him at least 107 to 1 , if not 800,000 to 1 more like it.:rofl::rofl:

Miller Jambo 60
Surely the bookies will give him at least 107 to 1 , if not 800,000 to 1 more like it.:rofl::rofl:

DELUDED OR WHAT HOBO MINGERS

Speak to your HR department. Think there is a case for drug testing here. it's obviously a cry for help.

After last nights result my hobo work associate has now changed his mind he says that the fat Finn will not be lifting any cup now as he had a nightmare last night and he dreamed that the fat Finn lifted his p45 instead.

:oopsoops:

Archived