New Season Mafia

Deek

Ok folks here we go. There is light ahead in the tunnel at Tynecastle and its time for a new mafia game on kickback.

Nothing fancy just a good old fashioned game. I want to see as established players as possible and a good few newbies. We dont bite so join in.

I would like to start the game friday but depending on numbers it may be monday.

Add your names to the thread if you want to play. If you want to do it numerically feel free, but I will just ignore it. :)

Commander Harris

count me in Deek. :)

how about a topical themed "Scottish Mafia" where you have to find the dodgy referees. :P

count me in Deek. :)

how about a topical themed "Scottish Mafia" where you have to find the dodgy referees. :P

I may do that Commander. I havent thought of a theme yet.

Good show Maxi.:)

Alright folks, cant believe this is still running lol missing my net at home altho not missing the long sleepless nights lol

Alright folks, cant believe this is still running lol missing my net at home altho not missing the long sleepless nights lol

Good to see you back Dandy.

Good to see you back Dandy.

cant play :( hoping to get the net on in a couple of weeks, so hopefully there will be more mafia so the paranoia can sink in again :P

depends when you're starting and how long you expect it to run.

may be in, but i'll be missing i think for a chunk of next week.

I'll be one of them newbies then.

I'm in if that's ok?

No problem. Rule 1 trust nobody.

Sergio Garcia

i'll play, although if it starts friday may not be much use as travelling this weekend, if it starts monday im in!!!!

Commander Harris
What is it actually about?

have no idea

have a look at a previous game thread:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2659

in essence the players are split up into two groups.

The majority of players are "townies" and a small group of players(usually 3 or 4) are mafia.

each day, all the players vote to lynch someone and the person with the most votes is lynched and can take no further part in the game. The mafia get to kill someone every "night".

The townies win if all the mafia are illiminated, the mafia win if they become the majority.

that's the rough rules, although there may be extras and slight differences in this game.

Ok folks, so far we have

Commander

Yvonne

The Doctor

Peanut

Maxi

Jamie

Jambolad

Bigsmak

Medico

Paddy

Elvis

Rob1874

Cigaro

Beverley

Boof

CCP

Armiya

Flux

I am comfortable with that but the more the merrier. I know Bev and Elvis are busy so I will make allowances.

I thought you had died darling. Of course you can play.

Why thank you!

Archived