NFL fantasy football

Nucky Thompson

Hoping to have a better week this week, got hosed first game by hamburg, wr this week look to have a great chance to rattle up a good score with my rb from Kansas city should dismantle the Oakland defense

Nucky Thompson

Does your QB lose points if he gets sacked or throws an interception:confused: Kitna was sacked 5 times and threw 3 interceptions 2 returned for touchdowns and the other led to a touchdown:rolleyes:

Does your QB lose points if he gets sacked or throws an interception:confused: Kitna was sacked 5 times and threw 3 interceptions 2 returned for touchdowns and the other led to a touchdown:rolleyes:

pretty sure its -6 for an INT/TD. sacks maybe lose points.

btw, if you're in the ESPN league it has live updating of scores

Anyone watch the Chargers Broncos game?

Incredible match. Chargers took the lead for first time late on, with the comeback including a 102yd punt return TD by Sproles, to lead by 7 with 4 mins to go. Marshall inspired Broncos to get them to a first and goal. On 2nd and 1, Cutler lost the ball as he was taking his arm back to throw, and the CHargers recovered. A slightly dodgy decision followed, as the video ref decided it was a fumble, but the on pitch umpire had blown before it was recovered, so the Broncos luckily got a 3rd and 10. Cutler nailed a pass to Royal on the 4th down, and instead of tying it up with the FG, they went for 2, and almost replicated the TD to take the lead with 20 secs to go!

The Chargers then made a decent attack, and Chambers made an amazing catch, within FG range, but couldn't get his second foot in bounds. The last throw was launched into the end zone, but Chambers couldn't quite reach it, so the Broncos won

what a day to have Ronnie Brown - rushed for 4 TDs against the Patsies & thrown for another!!

(unfortunately i've not got him).

Nucky Thompson
what a day to have Ronnie Brown - rushed for 4 TDs against the Patsies & thrown for another!!

(unfortunately i've not got him).

I've got him but I've not played him:o

Nucky Thompson
that's gotta be sore! :laugh:
Miami are poor and with an away game at NE I thought it was a cert to leave him out:rolleyes: Saying that I haven't played him at all yet.

Anyone watch the Chargers Broncos game?

Incredible match. Chargers took the lead for first time late on, with the comeback including a 102yd punt return TD by Sproles, to lead by 7 with 4 mins to go. Marshall inspired Broncos to get them to a first and goal. On 2nd and 1, Cutler lost the ball as he was taking his arm back to throw, and the CHargers recovered. A slightly dodgy decision followed, as the video ref decided it was a fumble, but the on pitch umpire had blown before it was recovered, so the Broncos luckily got a 3rd and 10. Cutler nailed a pass to Royal on the 4th down, and instead of tying it up with the FG, they went for 2, and almost replicated the TD to take the lead with 20 secs to go!

The Chargers then made a decent attack, and Chambers made an amazing catch, within FG range, but couldn't get his second foot in bounds. The last throw was launched into the end zone, but Chambers couldn't quite reach it, so the Broncos won

I know it's a week late but :P

As a Broncos fan, it has to go down as one of my favourite ever matches. Superb stuff and such a gutsy call to go for the two point conversion. The ref did us a nice wee favour though!

Match this weekend was almost identical in terms of going from one end to the other. New Orleans missed a field goal with two minutes to go after once more the Broncos got an early lead then chucked it away.

Not many would have predicted that the three teams in the AFC with a 3-0 record would be Denver, Tennesee and Buffalo. The standard of teams though in the NFC East is ridiculous.

Delighted to see Miami causing the upset yesterday, wonder what the odds were on that happening!

My fantasy game all comes down to whether Vincent Jackson gets 10 points for San Diego or not. I'll get my voodoo doll out to see that he doesn't!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

How are you getting on with your teams? are you still activley playing. Had a good game on sunday against the green bay hearts which i thought i was going to win but drew 87 -87, wish i never traded andre johnson now first game after trade and he scores 19 bugger

Nucky Thompson
Hi guys,

How are you getting on with your teams? are you still activley playing. Had a good game on sunday against the green bay hearts which i thought i was going to win but drew 87 -87, wish i never traded andre johnson now first game after trade and he scores 19 bugger

After losing my first 2 games I've done a lot of swapping about and I've won my last 3:)

All my teams are 3-1, so at least I'm consistent!

Had one team with a perfect record, but they lost despite scoring 115 points, as my opponent had a freak week and scored 122 when his projected stats were only 84 :(

After losing my first 2 games I've done a lot of swapping about and I've won my last 3:)

What`s your team name boo? i am queensferry dolphins

Nucky Thompson
What`s your team name boo? i am queensferry dolphins
I'm in a different league to you,it's called hamburg football league. My team is Booboys Bengals.

Archived