the apprentice saga

eddie fenwick

Eddie,

Don't take this personally, feck it do, 4 apprentices have walked out and you are still there. Ask your other half who she thinks may be the problem.

What's your hourly rate by the way, when it comes to getting plastered I am quite good, can show you a few certificates which confirm my qualifications if required.

I dont know about hourly, but Eddie is on ?40,000+ a year for throwing cement on a wall.

eddie fenwick
Get shot of him. Sounds like he's not willing to dig in and learn or make the effort. My old work took on a boy like that and it was clear his folks had pushed him into it as he just couldn't be papped doing anything. He was a boring little shi* to boot.

aye that sounds about right,always had the feeling it was his parents wanting him to get a trade,anyway hows business?

eddie fenwick
Eddie,

Don't take this personally, feck it do, 4 apprentices have walked out and you are still there. Ask your other half who she thinks may be the problem.

What's your hourly rate by the way, when it comes to getting plastered I am quite good, can show you a few certificates which confirm my qualifications if required.

ian ive had 3 other guys work with me for 6 year now without any problem and ive seen you plastered and i know your good at it:)

eddie fenwick
I dont know about hourly, but Eddie is on ?40,000+ a year for throwing cement on a wall.

aye right,im not dropping my wage for anyone:p

eddie fenwick
If he's a Jambo, tell him what you think / what the problem is - give him a chance to change things. If he takes the chance good, if not then he can't have any complaints.

If he's a hobo, hun or tim - just sack him / he'll be used to the dole anyway:rolleyes::rolleyes:

blue brasil,so not the brightest,have already told him the problem but its made no differance:(

Eddie,

have you ever thought the problem may be you? And the last time I looked this was Kickback not Dear Deirdre.

Site is becoming a lonely hearts website.

Jesus.

ian ive had 3 other guys work with me for 6 year now without any problem and ive seen you plastered and i know your good at it:)

Eddie on a more serious note: i work with young people and have an excellent young lad who is working currently on a youth programme. He is always up on time for work, has never missed a day and is currently looking for an apprenticeship. Send me a PM if you require any info.

However.........! only thing is Eddie, he's a blue nose AND a smart card (season ticket) holder!!!!! Nice young lad though ;)

eddie fenwick
Eddie,

have you ever thought the problem may be you? And the last time I looked this was Kickback not Dear Deirdre.

Site is becoming a lonely hearts website.

Jesus.

nah,ive worked with the same guys for over 20year and honestly never had any problems with anyone

eddie fenwick
Eddie on a more serious note: i work with young people and have an excellent young lad who is working currently on a youth programme. He is always up on time for work, has never missed a day and is currently looking for an apprenticeship. Send me a PM if you require any info.

However.........! only thing is Eddie, he's a blue nose AND a smart card (season ticket) holder!!!!! Nice young lad though ;)

thanks kanny,ive got someone to see at the weekend but if hes not suitible ill give you a shout if thats ok

chester copperpot
you can be a right bitch you know:p

Eddie, you going to Hamilton, if so, could I cadge a lift back to Fife on Saturday mate.

Got a bit business to take care of ;)

eddie fenwick
Eddie, you going to Hamilton, if so, could I cadge a lift back to Fife on Saturday mate.

Got a bit business to take care of ;)

was thinking the same,no probs at all mate

Everybody loves Baz
was thinking the same,no probs at all mate

This must be a first for kickback, :eek:

An online public drugs deal ?? :P

chester copperpot
This must be a first for kickback, :eek:

An online public drugs deal ?? :P

Haha, you're just jealous ya homo.

Everybody loves Baz
Haha, you're just jealous ya homo.

I don't take drugs,

Just say no!

Neither do i, except the horrible bevvy. ;)

and guess what he has just finished his second bottle of wine(and its white with ice) in 2 hours:eek::eek::eek::eek: but going by his performance on sat thats light for him

Everybody loves Baz
and guess what he has just finished his second bottle of wine(and its white with ice) in 2 hours:eek::eek::eek::eek: but going by his performance on sat thats light for him

What a big poof!:o

championsleaguefan

Tell you what I would have bit your hand off for the job that those 4 lads did not want when I was 16. When I started work it was YTS companys would take you on but never give you a job just wait till you were 18 and empty you and get the next 16 year old and they had to pay ?20 a week to your wage and the goverment paid the rest there was no reason to take you on full time as they could get another muppet for 20 notes that still gets me mad thinking about it now. P s I was a blacksmith.

eddie fenwick
Tell you what I would have bit your hand off for the job that those 4 lads did not want when I was 16. When I started work it was YTS companys would take you on but never give you a job just wait till you were 18 and empty you and get the next 16 year old and they had to pay ?20 a week to your wage and the goverment paid the rest there was no reason to take you on full time as they could get another muppet for 20 notes that still gets me mad thinking about it now. P s I was a blacksmith.

?135 a week for a first year laddie now:eek:

aye that sounds about right,always had the feeling it was his parents wanting him to get a trade,anyway hows business?

Mobbed mate. I know I'm posting during the day but I'm supposed to be writing quotes just now :rolleyes:. I'm starting to knock back work so may be on the lookout for a boy myself. How's about yourself?

Just caught up with this thread, Eddie I never recieved any PM from you. My inbox may have been full but it is empty now.

I have went back to school for 6th year as I just didn't know which direction to go after getting 3 Highers in the summer. So thought the Forries common room was a better place to spend my time and definitely not play card games...

If you are still looking in a years time, after one or 2 more failed attempts then give me a bell. Hope it won't come to that for you though.

Archived