Moving Out

Louise

On September 11th I'm moving to my new flat in Marchmont with 2 friends from school. I've moved out before but that was with my then-boyfriend (hiyaz :) ) so never had to worry about getting all the money in for bills etc, any advice on setting up a joint account for bills or anything else useful would be much appreciated (since everything has been left to me as usual...*rant*)!

Miller Jambo 60
On September 11th I'm moving to my new flat in Marchmont with 2 friends from school. I've moved out before but that was with my then-boyfriend (hiyaz :) ) so never had to worry about getting all the money in for bills etc, any advice on setting up a joint account for bills or anything else useful would be much appreciated (since everything has been left to me as usual...*rant*)!

Keep following hearts and i will send my son round to pay the rent .

20 pounds on his paper round ;)

I'm sure you'll manage former girlfriend, still it was easier when I dealt with all that bill paying nonsense wasn't it... ;)

Robbos Right Peg
God yeah, I'll pay you the 10 squillion pounds back when I get the chance :D

Aint going to happen Laurie.......... all women are liars but I am sure you have sussed that by now.

Not only that but I doubt Lou will ever have ?1squillion in her life let alone ?10squillion that she is owe you. What a waste of your student loan.:P

Ahh it's fine, I would never expect it back - anyway she is far more independant than she makes out, I just liked being the breadwinner that's all ;)

She was worth it while it lasted anyway, maybe a few decisions I was "persuaded" into taking were not really beneficial but hey ho. Taking home a little rat of a kitty who liked to **** on my floor for one! But I do have the other moggy sitting next to me now, the well behaved one that is :rolleyes:

Laurie doesn't mind. Though I now feel guilty for taking all that stuff from the flat. Cheers for helping me move btw ;) haha.

Ahh it's fine, I would never expect it back - anyway she is far more independant than she makes out, I just liked being the breadwinner that's all ;)

She was worth it while it lasted anyway, maybe a few decisions I was "persuaded" into taking were not really beneficial but hey ho. Taking home a little rat of a kitty who liked to **** on my floor for one! But I do have the other moggy sitting next to me now, the well behaved one that is :rolleyes:

Ruby was my favourite, I'll never forgive you for making me put her in the shelter. You're the one that said you were going to find her and get her back hahaha

Robbos Right Peg

Well trained pussy Good work my man. ;)

Laurie doesn't mind. Though I now feel guilty for taking all that stuff from the flat. Cheers for helping me move btw ;) haha.

That's quite alright my dear, we are now mature adult folks who can have a sensible post-breakup relationship. Still, don't "salvage" too much of our former life together - I may need some of it sooner than you think...

That's quite alright my dear, we are now mature adult folks who can have a sensible post-breakup relationship. Still, don't "salvage" too much of our former life together - I may need some of it sooner than you think...

I'm keeping the cushions and the hanging shoe sorter ... hahahaha

I'm keeping the cushions and the hanging shoe sorter ... hahahaha

Hanging shoe sorter?? :confused:

I hadn't even realised we had one of those!

Robbos Right Peg

You didn't................ she had/has..................................... FACT:p

The Old Tolbooth

I think it's time to get a solicitor mate ;)

I've managed to blag my way into front row seats at Lousie's next concert.

You were right all along Laurie she really is THAT easy:D

Archived