diesel prices and hibs casuals

vlad on the tyne

vlad on the tyne

anyone confirm the price for diesel at the garage opposite the balmoral pub in gorgie. the wife is sure it was at 1.10 a litre-I think that will be the petrol.

I also saw a group of older hibs boys around 10-15 strong in princes street today, anybody got any info see any aggro?

heartsfc_fan

I would reckon diesel would be about 1.19 or 1.20 there. (just guessing by the way. its normally about that everywhere else)

Is there a website with current prices on or something? The cheapest place I see usually in Edinburgh is Esso by Craigleith retail park

Anyone on here want to admit they drive 15 miles each way to save 1.5p per litre? :rolleyes:

Petrol, like beer and wine, is a necessity of modern life. Just fill up and don't whine.

anyone confirm the price for diesel at the garage opposite the balmoral pub in gorgie. the wife is sure it was at 1.10 a litre-I think that will be the petrol.

I also saw a group of older hibs boys around 10-15 strong in princes street today, anybody got any info see any aggro?

I also saw a large number of older Hibs casuals at the top of Easter Road and was wondering what the hell they were up to. Looked like a very scary stag do at first then I noticed a couple of faces I had seen before. I would say it to their faces but bunch of tossers (they looked very mean).

Miller Jambo 60
[/b]

I also saw a large number of older Hibs casuals at the top of Easter Road and was wondering what the hell they were up to. Looked like a very scary stag do at first then I noticed a couple of faces I had seen before. I would say it to their faces but bunch of tossers (they looked very mean).

OLD CASUALS they are spent like hibs

[/b]

whoppee f u ck in do. ****bags.

whoppee f u ck in do. ****bags.

If you read my post I say the same. The OP just says he saw them and I thought it was strange as well.

Doctor FinnBarr
If you read my post I say the same. The OP just says he saw them and I thought it was strange as well.

:hobofish:Off you trot!:hobofish:

Stupid Sexy Flanders
[/b]

Do you mean "wouldn't"?

Quick offshoot - good to see some prices start to come down again. V-Power down here is sitting at 1.17/litre, means my 14mpg fuel consumption is a little easier on the wallet ;):P

Archived