Hammyspotting!

Morry

Went into Robbos for a drink after the game to be stood up by my Grandad! A few ex Hearts players were in. Allan Mabury was in for a wee while then Hamilton walks in with his St Mirren gear on for a pint so I grabbed a wee picture to send on to my 'buddies' to wind them up after the game. Hammy got a good applause when he came on as a sub from the Jambos, however I did hear the odd person boo him....why?! I don't think we can ever knock anyone who donned the maroon and white jersey in the 97/98 season...ever!

777789343a8723543407l.jpg

I think no-one was fussed either way about Hammy coming on. It wasn't until the odd idiot started booing that the silent majority decided to start clapping him more to drown them out rather than to show affection for big Jim.

Agreed, I can't think of anyone from that season worth booing now.

Paul Ritchie might have got a bit of stick for leaving then going straight to the Huns, but probably not now after he's been forced to retire due to injury.

Saw Hammy at Blair Drummond one day.

Poor beggers nose doesnt know what way to turn.

Loads of admiration for the guy, played with numerous clubs and not let any down, Hearts got good service from him, McCann and Hammy were great together.

Hammy was in the same mould as John Hartson and if he had been afforded half the lee way Hartson was given because he was wearing a certain strip he would have gone as far, if not further.

jambos are go!

Hamilton contribution in the final quarter of the 97/98 cup final was immense. Often thought he should have tried Centre Back as he was a tremendous at defending crosses.

Miller Jambo 60
Went into Robbos for a drink after the game to be stood up by my Grandad! A few ex Hearts players were in. Allan Mabury was in for a wee while then Hamilton walks in with his St Mirren gear on for a pint so I grabbed a wee picture to send on to my 'buddies' to wind them up after the game. Hammy got a good applause when he came on as a sub from the Jambos, however I did hear the odd person boo him....why?! I don't think we can ever knock anyone who donned the maroon and white jersey in the 97/98 season...ever!

777789343a8723543407l.jpg

Will always be a jambo

Saw Hammy at Blair Drummond one day.

Poor beggers nose doesnt know what way to turn.

Loads of admiration for the guy, played with numerous clubs and not let any down, Hearts got good service from him, McCann and Hammy were great together.

Hammy was in the same mould as John Hartson and if he had been afforded half the lee way Hartson was given because he was wearing a certain strip he would have gone as far, if not further.

seen him outside the ticket office before the match - first thing i noticed was his hooter!! must have took a fair few knocks in his time!

Chad Sexington

He seems to love sticking it up us when he plays.

He's a bit of a dirty diving bassa these days as well.

He did another prime one right in front of me on Saturday and won a free kick.

They nearly scored right at the death from it too.

Still, he's good pro and he did us a few good turns in his time at Hearts so I'll let him off.

:)

He seems to love sticking it up us when he plays.

He's a bit of a dirty diving bassa these days as well.

He did another prime one right in front of me on Saturday and won a free kick.

They nearly scored right at the death from it too.

Still, he's good pro and he did us a few good turns in his time at Hearts so I'll let him off.

:)

Rolled about clutching his head after minimal leg contact..Nade got booked..Hamilton jumped up and ran to the box ... another "good honest Scottish laddie"

Archived