Who would live in a place like Tranent ?

JamboRossi79

Yeah i used to like The Belters and the Plough(even though it was a dive)also used to like The Keepers and The Keys during the day.Total **** in the Pans mind you it always has been except for wherever your local was thats why so many Panners drunk in Tranent but now we only really have the Legion.

The Belters is alright now, The Plough is still a dive and The Keys has closed down. You Panners get nothing but trouble when you come up here now, I've not got a problem with you lot. I used to fear for my life going under that tunnel to get to the driving range though :laugh:

The Belters is alright now, The Plough is still a dive and The Keys has closed down. You Panners get nothing but trouble when you come up here now, I've not got a problem with you lot. I used to fear for my life going under that tunnel to get to the driving range though :laugh:

Yeah we kind of tolerated each other more when i was younger 18 - 24.Had some scary moments fighting between 15-16years old though.Remember i had to dreap from that bridge across from the Brig to get away from a team of lads that pulled up in a car.To be honest most of that young team in the Pans now probably deserve all the grief they get.Do you know John Brash ?

Yeah we kind of tolerated each other more when i was younger 18 - 24.Had some scary moments fighting between 15-16years old though.Remember i had to dreap from that bridge across from the Brig to get away from a team of lads that pulled up in a car.To be honest most of that young team in the Pans now probably deserve all the grief they get.Do you know John Brash ?

Aye I know Brashy, he a relation?

I've never had any bother from you lot tbh, I'd always avoid going through the Pans on the bus when I could though.

Aye I know Brashy, he a relation?

I've never had any bother from you lot tbh, I'd always avoid going through the Pans on the bus when I could though.

Yeah nephew

Yeah nephew

He's a few years older than me I think. I gave him a crunching tackle in a game of fitba once, thought he was going to knock me out, he just laughed it off though :D

He's a few years older than me I think. I gave him a crunching tackle in a game of fitba once, thought he was going to knock me out, he just laughed it off though :D

Yeah he is about 21 now.

I'm sorry i am sure there are a few of you out there that are ok.I just don't like the layout of the place really and the fact that it is hard as **** to get home from.Do you drink there ?

Some beautiful homes there as well but **** staying on that high street or the Nungate

I'll include myself in that few.;)

If you ain't got a car then it is **** hard getting out from Haddington. The buses are pish. It is if they are wanting to keep you in there.

And yeah I would second the last bit although some/most parts of the Nungate are not so bad now. Got a few mates that live up there.

Archived