Football Preview Shows

Seymour M Hersh

Seymour M Hersh

Is there one to speak of dedicated to the SPL. I wonder why the GBC and Satan TV have not created one? I started watching Inside the SPL just now but had to change channel before I vomited it was so rotten.

Do fellow poster feel we are short changed by not have an SPL only football focus either on a Saturday lunchtime or Friday evening?

Is there one to speak of dedicated to the SPL. I wonder why the GBC and Satan TV have not created one? I started watching Inside the SPL just now but had to change channel before I vomited it was so rotten.

Do fellow poster feel we are short changed by not have an SPL only football focus either on a Saturday lunchtime or Friday evening?

In all honesty no. Any programme would be OF based/biased & so largely unwatchable. I'd rather listen to Sportsound as it's more balanced. Screw the rest of the media output, it's tosh.

Seymour M Hersh
In all honesty no. Any programme would be OF based/biased & so largely unwatchable. I'd rather listen to Sportsound as it's more balanced. Screw the rest of the media output, it's tosh.

Sportsound more balanced? Your having a laff! Listening to it just now and it appears solely dedicated to the bigot brothers.

Archived