Hearts clarify TV report

edgaras

The way i've seen it (from what Csaba seems to have said previously)

Vlad told Csaba that Kaunas was his feeder club and any Kaunas player could easily be a Hearts player.

Csaba sees Kello play against Rangers and says to Romanov "I'd like Kaunas' goalkeeper" and Kello is on the *next plane without needing to speak to Csaba.

*after Kaunas are out of Europe.

Guest JamboRobbo
So can we assume now that everything printed in the papers or said on the telly about Hearts is true unless its rubbished on the website a couple of hours later ?

If they bother to rubbish a BA story that nobody cares about, then don't bother to rubbish a much bigger story that people do care about, it does beg the question, why?

monkfish1979
If they bother to rubbish a BA story that nobody cares about, then don't bother to rubbish a much bigger story that people do care about, it does beg the question, why?

Not to me, it doesn't. If Hearts felt that they needed to confirm or deny every single thing written in the press, I'd be more worried that they had too much time on their hands. I reckon that they could've lost the plot and made the ridiculous assumption that fans could make their own minds up about what gets written in the papers. Idiots.

Archived