Cranes Flag

Cliffundo

I got the kids a Cranes flag to welcome Obua, I was going to let them drape it over the side of the balcony so he could see it when he is motoring up and down the left flank ....how do people get the flags to stay there without them blowing away?....dont want the kids to have to stand there like lemons holding it

any help would be appreciaited

Guest S.U.S.S.

While i applaud you idea, would people be happy with someone taking an England flag for Driver?

Or is it ok to support players as long as they are not from England?

(Not a flag debate!!!)

While i applaud you idea, would people be happy with someone taking an England flag for Driver?

(Not a flag debate!!!)

How random.

(Not a flag debate!!!)

haha...wtf :confused: I just thought it would be a nice touch...the guy has just travelled halfway round the world to sign for us and I thought it would be a nice touch to see his nations flag in the stand.

Driver and the likes have been around for ages and England/Oldham is'nt really that far away. hmm... I have seen a few Union Jacks at tynie...maybe driver appreciated that?

Guest S.U.S.S.
haha...wtf :confused: I just thought it would be a nice touch...the guy has just travelled halfway round the world to sign for us and I thought it would be a nice touch to see his nations flag in the stand.

Driver and the likes have been around for ages and England/Oldham is'nt really that far away. hmm... I have seen a few Union Jacks at tynie...maybe driver appreciated that?

Only teasing mate, will look out for your flag.

Only teasing mate, will look out for your flag.

good skillz, Section N row HH above Robertsons box ;)

Ah, N3! whoop whoop

Exactamundo! it's quality in there... far enough away from the smellys when we play them....but close enough to show them the finger and laugh at them sneaking out :)

(Not a flag debate!!!)

England is a home nation so no need for him to feel homesick or to be welcomed as if he's a foreigner. Besides theres plenty union flags(All of course there for Driver, no other reason than that ;) ) Nobody brings a Scotland flag purely for the reason of it representing the Scottish players so your points purely made for people like me to bite. BITE!

As for getting your flag attached - if its fairly standard size masking tape will do. If not get some string or cable ties and make some holes.

England is a home nation so no need for him to feel homesick or to be welcomed as if he's a foreigner. Besides theres plenty union flags(All of course there for Driver, no other reason than that ;) ) Nobody brings a Scotland flag purely for the reason of it representing the Scottish players so your points purely made for people like me to bite. BITE!

As for getting your flag attached - if its fairly standard size masking tape will do. If not get some string or cable ties and make some holes.

haha... thanks man..the first constructive post...:) sheesh...pictures of bloody cranes...;)

I was thinking of a few wee drawing pins into the wood...but Im no sure if the balcony area at the bottom of section N3 is actually wooden...I think it is.

cheers though :)

haha... thanks man..the first constructive post...:) sheesh...pictures of bloody cranes...;)

I was thinking of a few wee drawing pins into the wood...but Im no sure if the balcony area at the bottom of section N3 is actually wooden...I think it is.

cheers though :)

To be fair you were asking for it!

I see. Yeh i'm sure i've seen guys pin t-shirts onto that bit before. I'm in N1 lower, I put my flag on the makeshift railing for the Setanta box.

To be fair you were asking for it!

I see. Yeh i'm sure i've seen guys pin t-shirts onto that bit before. I'm in N1 lower, I put my flag on the makeshift railing for the Setanta box.

Thanks mate!

Drawing pins it is :)

Archived