New Floodlight bulb changer...

Martin_T

Right bright sparks, could someone please tell me watt is realy going on?

I've had enough of this I'm going ohm!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is hurting my sides too much

please god let the coin meter run out soon before I wet myself

Thunderstruck
Don't forget though - Hubz were first to play under the bulbz.

These are the bulbs delivered to Fester Road - they should have got an Eastern European Bulb Changer instead of a home grown one....

298667.JPG

ChemicalJambo

Despite the floodlights looking ok, I could see bulbs not working so its 100% right that Bob has been given the bullet and deserves everything he got. Lets give Enlightinus our full backing, the future's bright :cool:

The current situation is well below PAR. Someone had to get discharged sooner or later. As for Vlad? sod ium!

I may have taken that too far for non electrical people?

Is this guy a redhead or a blonde?

another pish electrical in-joke alert

Suitably obscure. I like it, I've heard he's a bit of a brute. His mates call him 'arri.

ArmiyaRomanova
Suitably obscure. I like it, I've heard he's a bit of a brute. His mates call him 'arri.

Frankly, I'm baffled - but I won't get snooty about it.

Frankly, I'm baffled, but I won't get snooty about it.

Lighten up! You always seem to generate a lot of resistance on here.

You're giving me a headache, I'm away for a VOLTarol!

Kalamazoo Jambo

Vlad originally brought in a psychiatrist to change the lightbulbs.

But the pyschiatrist told him that first, the lightbulbs must really want to change.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is hurting my sides too much

please god let the coin meter run out soon before I wet myself

ARC at him!

Guest JamboRobbo
Apparently the old guy that's been doing it for years is "damaging the club every day".

Nah, I heard he once changed a bulb in Glasgow. Traitourous Judas that he is. He'll never change a bulb at our club ever again.

Auldreekie1874

Enlightinushas just fell from the Pylons and broke his legs, he's now completely useless.

Rangers have now offered him a contract.

I can read that white writing;)

He should have used smaller font and this colour :)

Probably even smaller font ;)

He should have used smaller font and this colour :)

Probably even smaller font ;)

Maybe this size and this colour or this size and this colour

Feck it :)

gorgie rd eh11

FFS typical Hertz!

We sign a bulb changer when it's obvious to everyone its quality turnstyle operatives and snack bar attendants we're short of.

Art Vanderlay

Wait a minute, I'm not even sure this thread is legit.

I've been checking the Hearts site and i've seen nothing about this new appointment. I think the OP's on the wind-up.

Until I see him with holding a Hearts scarf over his head, I'll remain skeptical...

Quite dissapointed with this appointment, my sources form within the club informed me that we had a French Trialist over last week, some boy called 'Candela'......i can only presume he must have been a bit 'dim', as it appeared to be a done deal! anyone care to shine some 'light' on this affair?:slither:

Quite dissapointed with this appointment, my sources form within the club informed me that we had a French Trialist over last week, some boy called 'Candela'......i can only presume he must have been a bit 'dim', as it appeared to be a done deal! anyone care to shine some 'light' on this affair?:slither:

he was caught flashing at Clum thats why we didn't let him light it up

ernie winchester
Wait a minute, I'm not even sure this thread is legit.

I've been checking the Hearts site and i've seen nothing about this new appointment. I think the OP's on the wind-up.

Until I see him with holding a Hearts scarf over his head, I'll remain skeptical...

Ohm y God! Another one who can't accept the current situation. No great shock tho'!

Harry Kinnear

I think Enlightenus will be in his element at Tynie, did the Liths not do brilliant at bulb changing in Beijing?

JAMBOn_et_fromage

This is a quite unnecessary appointment. All we needed to do was to get the crowd to raise their hands at every home game - 'cos everyone knows that 'many hands make light work'. ;)

There was two over.The French boy as you said and a Dutch lad,Lumens.

(No more...you'll be glad to hear!)

He will fit in well, after all the team have been in Energy Save for the last couple of years!

Watt's that ? OK I give up it's time to lighten up!

I'm in the dark about this new signing... I swear, if i hear anymore negative news from that dam weedgie paper that puts hearts in a bad light - i'm gonna torch the place.

Dam Lith-iums

monkfish1979
I'm in the dark about this new signing... I swear, if i hear anymore negative news from that dam weedgie paper that puts hearts in a bad light - i'm gonna torch the place.

Dam Lith-iums

Word. I was told that the old guy was going to be training the new guy, and that they'd be alternating. Pish, apparently. The change will be direct. It's not standard. Just not standard.

There I was, thinking we'd taken a new angle. Poised for some good news. Can't see any coming our way in the near future. Raging.

ArmiyaRomanova
How many Enlightinus Bulbreplaciuses does it take to change a lightbulb?

Two - one to change the bulb, and the other to deflect criticism from qualified Kickback electricians.

Archived