Glasgow's Finest

Romanov Stole My Pension

Romanov Stole My Pension

I've not had much of a chance to look at kickback since the game at Ibrox so I don't know if it's been covered. Was it just me or did they seem to treat us a lot better this time around? There seemed far less arrests than normal. Could this be as a result of Hearts making a complaint?

I'm sure it'll be worse again at Parkhead but could Hearts supporters please stop using the weegie police as an excuse for not going to games through there.

chester copperpot
I've not had much of a chance to look at kickback since the game at Ibrox so I don't know if it's been covered. Was it just me or did they seem to treat us a lot better this time around? There seemed far less arrests than normal. Could this be as a result of Hearts making a complaint?

I'm sure it'll be worse again at Parkhead but could Hearts supporters please stop using the weegie police as an excuse for not going to games through there.

I was drunk on saturday and did a lot worse chanting than I did at Parkhead. The police and stewards were fine with me on Sat, though I cant comment on anyone else.

They seemed pretty cool on Sat if I'm honest.

Ibrox was never really a problem.

I've never been warned at Ibrox, despite using the same kind of language at Parkhead, where I've been warned more than once.

Usually the police just laugh some of the stuff off at Ibrox, whereas they're not quite as understanding at the Tattie Bowl.

They were ok, but I asked one officer why we can't walk out on 90 mins when they let 5,000 Liverpool fans out at the same time? He said that it's happening with ALL away fans at all grounds. I'll be surprised if it happens to the OF at Tynie. I also asked him regarding an incident I had of going to the toilets at the end of the game and he said I have to have all the relevant documents to prove it. They'll still give you a lot of crap for what is legitimate reasons. Maybe I should take my letter of apology and my documents for health reasons with me next time!!!

PS - Defo not going to Parkhead. No parking there anymore either. The fields have been used for housing and have been closed off. It's a joke!!!

Dunk-Section G

Ibrox is not nearly as bad as Parkhead.

There really is a vendetta against JTs at Celtic, largely becaue we are seen as opposing the 'Celtic way' and many of the stewards and police posted in the away section are indeed Celtic fans.

Arthur Morgan

I had a couple of warnings i thought it was terrible they had there back turned to the rangers fans who were right beside me and not bothering to see what they were doing just us hearts fans.

Ibrox was never really a problem.

I've never been warned at Ibrox, despite using the same kind of language at Parkhead, where I've been warned more than once.

Usually the police just laugh some of the stuff off at Ibrox, whereas they're not quite as understanding at the Tattie Bowl.

Was at the recent game between Celtic and man City there in City end of course. could not beleive the things city where getting away with. some realy offensive ****.

Told the city lads I was with that the whole end would be emptied if it where hearts.

the reason that the weedgie polis were better behaved was because there were three observors at the game,i think they were from the scottish office.

the reason that the weedgie polis were better behaved was because there were three observors at the game,i think they were from the scottish office.

I was stopped by them and asked my thoughts on the polis at the game. I managed to paint a nice black picture for them !!

Archived