The Test of a True Man

neave

Fingers down the throat - can you?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Fingers down the throat - can you?

We've all been there. You've had a heavy night and your body has woken you up in middle of the night. You've got the shakes and you feel like death.

You know there's only one way to make yourself feel better; the dreaded fingers down the throat. You know it will bring near-instant relief and is a damn sight better than sitting there waiting on last night's bad choices coming back up themselves, which could take anything up to an hour.

The question is, can you do it?

fingers down the throat?

urgh, how common!!

everyone knows the way to do it properly is to gargle with salt water, then swallow

Gavsy Van Gaverson
We've all been there. You've had a heavy night and your body has woken you up in middle of the night. You've got the shakes and you feel like death.

You know there's only one way to make yourself feel better; the dreaded fingers down the throat. You know it will bring near-instant relief and is a damn sight better than sitting there waiting on last night's bad choices coming back up themselves, which could take anything up to an hour.

If you were a real man, you wouldn't get the shakes.

I've never forced myself to be sick during the night - did it plenty of times when I was out though whilst being absolutely **** faced :P

fingers down the throat?

urgh, how common!!

everyone knows the way to do it properly is to gargle with salt water, then swallow

But that involves getting up and going to the kitchen. Definitely not possible if you felt like I did last night! :(

If you were a real man, you wouldn't get the shakes.

I've never forced myself to be sick during the night - did it plenty of times when I was out though whilst being absolutely **** faced :P

Bollocks; it's how you deal with the entire situation that defines your degree of masculinity. The scale goes from Chuck Norris to Dale Winton.

Commander Harris

I've never got myself into such a state that such action would be required.

chester copperpot

Did the fingers down my throat a couple of weeks ago whilst I was out. Had been drinking red wine, so my vomit looked like Vimpto, which was nice.

Sorted me out instantly though, and sobered me up also.

fingers down the throat?

urgh, how common!!

hopefully not the test of a true man ;)

hmmm, how childish was that? :rolleyes:

hopefully not the test of a true man ;)

hmmm, how childish was that? :rolleyes:

ah but a true man, who is sure he is a true man would have no problem with it, if it was required though, as he KNOWS he is a true man

was that MORE or LESS childish?

A Boy Named Crow

there is nothing wrong with a victory spew - especially if it extends the skiting. What is out of order is becoming aware of your vom status and deciding to call it a night. Take the hit, spew your load and carry on. If it was good enough for the Romans...

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Bollocks; it's how you deal with the entire situation that defines your degree of masculinity. The scale goes from Chuck Norris to Dale Winton.

I think you and Dale would make a nice couple. You could use your 'shakes' to stroke his manliness :eek:

Doctor FinnBarr

I do it on a regular basis whilst out, makes more room for alcohol!

Try to to do it when you've had a curry, that rice on the comeback is murder.

:slither:

Only if im dying in the morning....

Not at night if im that bad i just go home... its learning to say no thanks to more drink :rolleyes:

Only Gayers make themselves sick. FACT.

I was referring more to when you know you're going to be sick, but to make things better just hurrying up the process by sticking the fingers doon, not making yourself sick when you aren't definitely going to be. If that makes sense.

Anyway, you're a poof :D

coppercrutch
I was referring more to when you know you're going to be sick, but to make things better just hurrying up the process by sticking the fingers doon, not making yourself sick when you aren't definitely going to be. If that makes sense.

Anyway, you're a poof :D

See above. I either fall asleep in the boozer, disappear in a flash or abuse a few bird.

I would argue that is fairly manly. :P

PS - I can actually make myself sick If I am feeling ill. Don't need to do the fingers thing. Just tell myself to be sick and look at the bog. Easy. :eek: Think I have met a few people who can do the same but it is a rare talent.

See above. I either fall asleep in the boozer, disappear in a flash or abuse a few bird.

I would argue that is fairly manly. :P

PS - I can actually make myself sick If I am feeling ill. Don't need to do the fingers thing. Just tell myself to be sick and look at the bog. Easy. :eek: Think I have met a few people who can do the same but it is a rare talent.

Hmm, I suppose you qualify then.

RE the last bit; a guy in my year at school could get a nosebleed on command; christ knows how many maths lessons he got himself out of. Lucky ****.

I P Knightley
Did the fingers down my throat a couple of weeks ago whilst I was out. Had been drinking red wine, so my vomit looked like Vimpto, which was nice.

Sorted me out instantly though, and sobered me up also.

Funny, I never had you down as a bulimic ;)

I think I may be anorexic myself. Every time I look in the mirror, I see a fat man... (carbon date that one if you will!)

this_is_my_story

:laugh: Nice one!

Are you describing a real man or a real lightweight ? Real men do NOT wake up in the middle of the night....................because they're not HOME YET !!!:P:p

Are you describing a real man or a real lightweight ? Real men do NOT wake up in the middle of the night....................because they're not HOME YET !!!:P:p

Well I woke up at 7.30am with those symptoms having gone to bed at 5; felt like the middle of the ****ing night to me!

The Old Tolbooth

Been known to do it in the past but not for a few years, usually a dodgy Chinese meal or kebab on top of a bucket load of beer does the trick without the need for fingers these days.

Is that not more of a womans thing??! Surely you would do the 'manly' thing and sink another pint in for your breakfast to get rid of the shakes and deal with the hangover?

I P Knightley
Real men can handle their drink.

Real men dont make themselves sick.

Real men dont cry.

I worry about your avatars.

Archived