The Complete Stone Roses

The Future's Maroon

The Future's Maroon

Alright,

Just a wee heads up that I noticed the above are playing at the Corn Ex on Nov 15th.....I have seen them a couple of times at the Liquid Rooms and always been a great night, should be good at the Corn Ex!!

If it was at Liquid Rooms id definitely go but the ECE is terrible. Man I wish the Carling Academy would move through here!

Your right about it being a good night out though. Decisions...

The Future's Maroon

I'll be going, I have been to see Oasis and Madness at the Corn Ex before and those were brilliant nights!

Roll on November!

Seen them at Carling last year, were good. Think im going back to see them at Carling Academy again this year.

Jambo Hud316

I'm hoping to see them - girlfriends cousins budgies uncle or something like that plays in the band so maybe even get free tickets :)

As for the Corn Exchange as a venue - I went to see Lostprophets last week which was ok and Maximo Park on Monday - MP had major problems with the sound which was a big disappointment. Got tickets to see Pendulum tonight at same venue so hopefully it will be sorted out.

p.s. Liquid Rooms kicks ass as a music venue - seen Kasabian there when they were just starting out and it was amazing..even better some boy filmed the gig from the top balcony and I got myself a copy of the gig :)

Seen them at the Liquid Room 4 times and they have been excellent.

To be perfectly honest though i do not think they are a bigger venue band.

The live DVD of them at the Carling Academy is very poor.

Archived