Stinking fitba boots

Better call Saul

Better call Saul

My boys (kind of expensive) boots are HOWFIN I have washed them but they still stink :1092:

Is there some magic potion best used for this kinda a problem or are they finished ? OR................

should I maybe just replace them ?????????? :(

stinking footy boots? thats the norm isnt it? just stick em on the back porch or get some oust.

Harry Palmer

No point in spending ? as the next pair will end up the same.

If he complains about the stench, tell him that it means he is playing well and to keep giving his all. Or something....

Surely vinegar is good for this....

Sooperstar suffers from this. His solution was to leave them in my room.

Not a good idea. My solution of leaving them in his room seems to work though. Realistically though, get that powder odour eater stuff. Even the tesco value stuff works a treat.

Better call Saul
Sooperstar suffers from this. His solution was to leave them in my room.

Not a good idea. My solution of leaving them in his room seems to work though. Realistically though, get that powder odour eater stuff. Even the tesco value stuff works a treat.

All good feedback there :P

double poly bag seems to work.

Although next pair of boots (it's already too late for your current pair) make sure they get cleaned quickly after every game.

If its a half decent day (you might be waiting a while), sun and a bit of a breeze just put them outside for a while, a good few hours maybe. Give them a sniff and they should be smelling a bit better. Use to work for me, nothing like fresh air

Mark_Mywords

My oldest got a pair of white Adidas boots a couple of years ago. They were incredibly bad. Apparently, some boots tend to smell more than others depending on the material used.

Baking power overnight works ok.

Burnt toast broken up works also, but messy. (Honest! It's the carbon)

Archived