Where is Clum.

Munch

Any one got any news on where Clum is ? i got a mate who auditioned for the X Factor who swears he saw him there.:band:

Probably dueting with a well known member of KB who is due to the be the next big thing :laugh:

Guest gorgie kev
Any one got any news on where Clum is ? i got a mate who auditioned for the X Factor who swears he saw him there.:band:

Why cant Mad Vlad not trust clum so that he can GTF -

I have news of a famous club showing more than just a note of interest in him.

S Club 7. ?

Charlie-Brown

He was training at Riccarton on Saturday morning along with the likes of Glen, Sives, Husband, J.Brown etc.

Guest gorgie kev
I have news of a famous club showing more than just a note of interest in him.

Golf club to wrap round his freakin neck-wage thief :P

I think he just won 8 gold medals at the Olympics :P

He's being taken extra dance classes..

For when his footballing career goes down the drain, so that he's got some thing to fall back on.. :P

oh ah grantona

he is training with under 19s and afew club are interested all loan deals i think livvi killie hamilton and ict but hearts want him to sign an extension to his contract to get more cash but i dont he wants to do that. i think the livvi deal can be done after aug 31st so maybe happen then, He said mk dons was crap

he was at the eicc to see jimmy carr on friday

i did say to the people i was working with to watch the youtube incident as it would be the funniest thing they would see during the festival

training with the under 19's then now back with the reserves, i spoke to him he said he wants to stay but he feels like he's not wanted. he's a good player just needs time he's 20 years old and how many 20 years old do u see that play week in week out like he done last season he needs break from the fans if he is to wear the jersey again.

training with the under 19's then now back with the reserves, i spoke to him he said he wants to stay but he feels like he's not wanted. he's a good player just needs time he's 20 years old and how many 20 years old do u see that play week in week out like he done last season he needs break from the fans if he is to wear the jersey again.

Wear the jersey? what jersey ? he can dance his way over too Livi, and doo the soft shoe shuffle when he gets there.

He has also got a heid like a coconut, so neither wonder he cant heider the Ba.:rockon:

Last guys I remember were Davie Bowman, Robbo and Gary Mackay.

Nothing personal against Clum (in spite of that Godawful video :rolleyes:) but he just isn't good enough.

As for signing a new contract so Hearts can get MORE money : Vlad must be completely delusional now.

Last guys I remember were Davie Bowman, Robbo and Gary Mackay.

Nothing personal against Clum (in spite of that Godawful video :rolleyes:) but he just isn't good enough.

As for signing a new contract so Hearts can get MORE money : Vlad must be completely delusional now.

More money you got too be having a laugh, his best course of employment would be as an extra in a coconut shy.:torture:

Might not be a welcome opinion but I reckon Csaba should give him a chance.

Look at how Mole has performed in 2 games. Stewart who was murder last year was excellent against 'well. Elliot could easily do similar, plus - he's no Makela.

Archived